Come down stairs

Začít od začátku

She turned to her right very slowly to see someone under the blanket sitting right beside her ... sobbing ... she couldn't see who it was their face was covered but she knew it was the same woman at the door ... the head of that woman under the blanket slowly turned its direction toward melas.

Mela forced a LOUD scream before she threw herself outside the bed crawling before struggling to stand up and run down the stairs screaming " NOOOOOOO "

She went to the front door opening it but it won't open she tried desperately while checking behind her then everything went dark.

Suddenly a string of light started appearing until the end of the string reached inside a door in the ground ... the basement door in the middle of the corridor before it swung open by itself for Mela to get in ...

" No! I'm not getting IN ! " she screamed before running away to the bathroom sobbing luckily its lights were on.

She got in and slammed the door shut panting heavily and backing away slowly before she slipped on something and fell harsh on the ground grunting in pain ...

She slowly tried to stand up but stopped when she felt she was all wet before realizing what she tripped on was BLOOD ...

Sangwoos blood ...

Sangwoos body laid there in the ground unconscious ...

" no no no no no no ... " mela muttered in disbelieve shaking Sangwoo gently to wake him up but he didn't ... she started crying ... her hand in her mouth ...

" Sangwoo! Please wake up! Don't leave me please be okay "

Suddenly the door was being slammed on almost knocking it down Mela shook in fear before seeing sangwoos phone on the floor

She picked it up quickly while the door kept being slammed from outside ...

She called the police quickly Dialing the numbers with her shaky hand before she heard the " 911 what's your emergency "

She opened her mouth to speak before she felt ... nothing ...

She couldn't speak ... she was mute ...

" hello??? "

She gagged trying to force out the words refusing to speak but she was choking she was literally choking as she put her hand on her neck as genuine reaction before she felt two hands were already on her nick ... her vision started to blur she caressed sangwoos cheek who was helpless on the ground ...

" I'm hanging up ~ "

She wanted to help save him ... that was all what she was thinking about ...

Until her last breath ... ever

.....

.......

..........

" hey ....

Hey ..

Heyyy "

I opened my eyes wide sucking all the air that I can ...

" you're snoring ... really loud ... you should fix your sleeping position ... here ... "

He pulled me on top of him laying me on his chest wrapping an arm around me before he went back to sleep really fast ...

I was really choking ... sangwoo saved me ... when he woke me up ... I hugged him as I felt tears starting to create in my eyes ...

Two nightmares ... two awful nightmares in one night? I can hear koko meowing down stairs meowing repeatedly ...

I guess he also feels paranoid in this house ...
Something is really off about this house ...

I don't want to go back to sleep ... I'm scared ...
I feel bad for KoKo I started snapping my fingers to get his attention before I heard paws quickly climbing up the stairs until he got in the room and meowed at the moment he saw us ... he jumped on the bed and meowed once again ... I patted his head to ensure him ...

" KoKo ... " Snagwoo mumbled in his sleep wrapping an arm around KoKo while he curled himself in sangwoos arm ... and tightening his grasp on me gently ...

My eyes couldn't shut close until the morning ... I couldn't sleep ... I waited until the morning came and waited for Sangwoo to wake up ...

I heard a yawn ...

" good morning sunshine ~ I see you're awake "

I nodded smiling at him warmly ...

I'm glad he is alright and I'm glad morning is here ...
________________________________