episode 9

*new message*

@changbinne

   so i got the tea!

@han_yn
omg spill

@changbinne
so joy and hyunjin met through social media, they started liking and commenting under each other's post and shit like that, very Flirty

@han_yn
so basically like how we did??

@changbinne
exactly, but anyhow, they met up a few times and started dating, but they kept things low and only told the group about it they didn't go like social or anything, not like after 5 months of dating.

@han_yn
oh okay continue

@changbinne
on their 6 month anniversary they decided to go public yk things were kinda great, they never fought and everyone loved seeing them together.
They were like the perfect couple in everyone's eyes and it was true. Hyunjin was extreamly happy to be with her and spent time with her, she was all he ever talked about.

@han_yn
:(

@changbinne
i honestly don't understand why they broke up , but back to they story....So like after 2 years of dating hyunjin stopped uploading pics of them together, like he would upload one of him and then delete a pic to make the numbers equal (kinda slick ngl that's smart)

@han_yn
i still don't see the point in this

@changbinne
BITCH IF YOU DON'T SHUT TF UP
anyway hyunjin deleted all their pics and deactivated his account, she also delete his pics and shit like that but she got alot of comments yk asking if they were still together and stuff like.
and after a month hyunjin came back and announced they were no longer together.

@han_yn
so the reason is unknown but what you're saying is that she was perfect in every way possible and they were extremely happy and hyunjin was the happiest when he was with her.

@changbinne
exactly

@han_yn

@changbinne
oh i see no no no he's the happiest when he is with you, but he never told felix why the broke up. So you have to ask him about it :/ I'm sorry i didn't mean it like that....

@han_yn
nah it's fine thanks for the effort binnie :)

@changbinne
don't stress or it he likes you very much :)

@han_yn
thanks!!
_ seen at 1:30am_

____________

  @minho_leeknow

      we did another shoot today >3 hope you guys
      like it!

2,245,679 ❤️
view comments

  @han_yn  no need to flex your perfect side profile

  @jinnie   wahh hyung looks really cool:)

  @jisung_han   I'm gay panicking he's so hot
🔁
  @han_yn  omg my virgin eyes

@jinnie

     sneak peek at the shoot from today

600,345 ❤️
view comments

@han_yn   why are all of you flexing ya'll side
                         profiles? but still my baby is so pretty!

  @jinnie   thanks bby :)  @han_yn

  @jijoy  still as pretty as ever ^^ ❤️

"oh they're liking each other's comments now? no biggie i trust hyunjin"

_____