you are mine

As I faintly opened my eyes, I felt someones body against my legs, i gla cedar seeing angel sleep against my legs, I glanced around the room.
"Oh your awake." Asked Chance walking in.
"Yeah, why his house of all things?" I questioned.
"He insisted, tell me, how are you feeling?" Asked Chance.
I turned on my side purposely moving my legs, so angel would wake up hitting his head against the steel frame of the bed.
"Ow!, huh? Oh I must of fallen asleep." Said angel.
"God your annoying." I announced.
"Still as rude as ever." Angel giggled.
"Still messing with hoes around-" I interrupted angel.
"Finish that sentence, and I call cops about your gigs." I said threatening him.
"I wish, I cpuld finish in your mouth." Teased angel.
"I'd rather kill myself then ever trust you!?" I shouted panting heavily.
"Try to relax josh." Said chance as his tentacles grazed Joshs head.
"Mr. Grump." Teased Angel.
"Oh bite me, bussy." I said irritated.
"Was this before high achool?" asked chance.
"Yeah, angel is a old childhood friend of mine, though I hate him if I'm honest." I said looking up at the ceiling, placing my hand against my neck. Chance looked at Josh, then at angel. Angel smiled at chance.
"Did you two have a thing?" Asked chance.
"No." I said swiftly.
"So quick." Said chance.
"Liar. We did." Said angel.
"We kissing once, doesn't count as us being a thing, besides, your a whore no matter how you put it." I explained.
"Didnt you used to do the same josh?" Asked chance. I turned on my side pulling the covers over part of my neck, I was touching earlier.
"Not a choice, I was abandoned, I was a orphan, I had to make money to survive, so I did, what I had to, I sold every part of my body, to anyone, to make money, it was the only thing, I knew for a while, rough world." I spoke explaining the horrific early part of my life. I felt something graze, the back of my neck.
"I didn't know." Said Chance.
"Its better, you dont." I said, I felt a hit against face, and saw angel glaring at me, I looked at him and smiled.
"Still thinking of that huh?" I said looking at angel, as he just slapped me and laid back down.
"Sorry for remembering those beautiful times!" Shouted angel blushing.
"We made out and had sex, when we were 16." I said bluntly.
"Ah I see." Said Chance.
"Anyways, whyd you bring me here of all places?" I asked.
"Chance said you staying at his house, but since you and your ex broke up he figured you could stay at mine." Explained Alexis.
"I'm assuming Fred is asleep in thr living room still." I asked yawning.
"Haha of course." Said chance.
"Hows Serena?" I asked.
"You still care to know?" Asked Chance.
"What can I say, I really did love her, oh well loves not that easy." I said.
"They are taking a day to work out at the pool since it has all all equipment at the swimming pool." Explain chance.
"Why do I get the feeling ima get dragged into this?" I said annoyed.
"Hehe?" Giggled chance nervously. I hear a phone, and see chance pick it up talking smiling.
"Oh my, joshy will certainly love that." Said Chance before hanging up.
"What?" I asked.
"Apparently all the gyms around are coming down to the pool." Said Chance smiling.
"Great, more braindead muscle heads." I said annoyed.
"It'll be fine." Said Chance.

*At the Swimming Pool*
As I follow behind chance and Fred, I think how lucky angel is for not getting dragged into this.
"Dont look so gloomy, you'll be happy you came." Said Chance smiling as Fred walked behind him.
"Your gonna make me draw aren't you?" I asked.
"Yup." Chance said. As thr two of them get ready to pay, I push their credit cards against their selves, as I hand the guy my card, he looks at me.
"ARE YOU JOSHUA BY ANY CHANCE, THR FAMOUS ROCK STAR?!" The man shouted.
"Hehe I wouldn't say, that, I'm that famous." I say.
"CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?" He shouted.
"S-sure." I said, as I sign a piece of paper, and pay, I hear Yuki waving at us. As the three of us walk over, I let chance and Fred sit down on the bench.
"You can sit you know?" Proposed chance.
"I know, I need a drink." I said holding my head.
"No alcohol!" Said Chance.
"I meant water, jerk off." I said annoyed.
"You should probably sit down." Said Yuki.
"Yeah you look a little tired still, I'll go get you a bottle." Said Amy walking off to thr sports bar. I sigh and sit down on the bench.
"Whats the real reason?" I asked.
"You seemed upset earlier." Commented Fred. I sigh deeply.
"You dont have to tell us." Said Chance.
"Being left to my own devices isn't hard, hurts more when you have people pitying you." I said as I finish Amy comes back with a bottle of water, I grab it from her.
"How much was it?" I asked.
"Its on the house." Said Amy.
"Cmon, just let me pay you for it." I ask.
Just shut up and accept it." Said Yuki.
"Y-yeah." I said looking away, I glance, seeing a woman near thr back of the pool, standing in front of the deep end, I glance seeing her abs, as her toned six pack is on full display, I look around and spot another, I glance scanning seeing her legs and thighs are showing insane muscle, with white tan lines on her upper legs.
"Checking out the jacked babes?" Asked Fred.
"Shut up." I say annoyed drinking my water.
"Um sir?" Asked a woman. I glanced and looked up seeing thr woman I first saw with the sick abs.
"Uh yes?" I asked.
"STOP STARING." she shouted before punching me across the face and landing onto the hot assfault. I breath out, as my nose bleeds. I felt my nose had broke slightly and cracked it back into place, I panted heavily.
"Ow!, I heard that you ok?" Asked Chance.
"Im fine." I say sitting up seeing Amy arguing with the woman who just punched me, I tapped Amy on the shoulder. I bow saying I'm sorry, and offer my bottle of water to her, she knocks it out of my hand and walls off.
"What a rude bitch." Said Amy irritated.
"Its ok, i-i should get going." I say as I walk leaving, I feel someone grab my arm, feeling a strong grip. I look behind me and see the woman who punched me.
"I'm so sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me." She said.
"Can you let go of my hand?" I ask softly.