"Because who the fuck took him to that position? Everything can fall apart if we stopped doing shit. Girlfriend? Pfft. What are we then?"

It was terrifying. Terrifying to look at her. To hear her say those words. It was really the fans that did everything. They were the ones that helped him get to where he is now.

What am I supposed to do...

🐥🐥🐥

"I don't know what to do," I touched my head to the table. Celeste rubbed my back. "I'm so sorry I ruined your date," I said looking at her and Namjoon.

"I can't believe that bitch would do that. Let her catch these hands. I'll burn her alive," Celeste growled and Namjoon put his hand on Celeste's.

"You didn't ruin our date. That's okay. But if she is planning anything more bad, we should actually be careful or possibly talk her out of it," Namjoon said, thinking.

"Believe me when I said she is crazy. She was not even ready to listen to me. It's like she has been possessed. She gave me chills," I said, hugging my body.

"Baby, I want to lock her up and starve her to death. We should do something," she looked at Namjoon.

"Don't think of violence first," Namjoon smiled. "She is only getting driven by her emotions. It's actually kind of hard to reason with her so we have to actually convince her emotionally then," he said.

"But how?" We both asked. He nodded.

"I will explain."

🐥🐥🐥

"Baby!"

I ran into his hug. The touch that never gets old. The smile that never fails to brighten me up. The kiss that never fails to puts me under his spell.

"How was the shoot?" I asked. He hummed as he pecked my lips.

"Good, very good. Atleast Sejin was there to cheer me up," he said. He darted his eyes to my lips and then to my eyes.

"I'm glad to hear that. So why did you call me here?"

"Ah, that. I have a gift for you," he said, taking my hand and pulling me with him.

"What? What is it? Since when are we getting gifts?" I laughed as I followed him. I could actually hear him giggle.

Such a baby.

"There," he said, handing me a bag. "I saw this and it reminded me of you. I thought it might look cute on you so," he said scratching the back of his neck. I looked at him with raised brows.

"Jimin, for the love of God, please start being cocky again. This soft boi shit doesn't really suit you," I said rolling my eyes.

"Buying my girlfriend things doesn't mean I'm not cocky," he said crossing his arms and smirking. "And who knows, I might have actually bought it to take off you."

"Wow," I said pulling it out. It was such a beautiful dress. An elegant baby pink chiffon dress. The cute little bow at the waist is everything to die for. "This is so fucking cute," I said pressing it against my cheek.

"Yeah, it sure is. Wear that for me will you," he said.

"Of course, I want tk try this right away," I said and started to unbutton my shirt.

"Oh," he tilted his head and smirked when I took my pants off. "Lacy huh?"

"Shut up," I laughed and pulled the dress on me. "Help me with the zip yeah?"

He pulled the zip real slow touching his fingers to my skin purposely as he did.

"It tickles," I giggled.

"All done," he said, turned me around with his hands on my waist. "Wow," he said, dazed. "What are you so pretty for," he leaned in and pressed kiss on my cheek. Pulled me closer as he bit my lip. He parted from me and smiled. I pushed him away, unable to handle his strong gaze.

"I feel pretty," I said, turning around, making the dress fly. He smiled endearingly at me.

"So, there is also another surprise," he said. I looked at him with curious eyes.

"How would you like that bike ride? Miss the bad boy?"

My mouth fell open wide.

Yes very sorry for not updating last week

Yes very sorry for not updating last week. Shit happens lol. I feel like this story is being dragged so I'm trying to wrap things up before you guys get bored.

Few more chapters and this will be done. Like, comments and Kofi donations are much much appreciated. uwu.

Happy weekend!!