Part 30

The rest of the week went pretty slow. I continued to ignore Megan and steer clear of the cobra kai's which worked and now I was getting ready for my date with Robby.

We are going to a roller skating rink with Sam and Demetri and it was an 70s theme. We were doing a Mary Tyler Moore and Buddy Holly outfit which I thought was really cute.

I finished putting on my outfit and doing my hair and makeup so now Robby and I were on our way there.

When we got there I looked around and it looked quite nice and vibrant. First we were going to eat because none of us had eaten yet.

A lady who looked to work here skated past and Sam tapped her on the shoulder. "Oh, excuse me. Can we get some menus?" She asked. The lady turned around and to my surprise it was Tory.

She scoffed and looked at all of us. "Well, look who it is" she was wearing all black with a large cross earring.

"I um... I didn't know you worked here" Sam said trying to make it less awkward while we all just stood and looked at her.

"Yeah, well not all of us get to use daddy's credit card"

"Look, we just wanted to order some food. I'm sorry" I turned around and saw Miguel who was wearing all red and weird large disco glasses who hadn't noticed all of us.

"What time do you go on break?" He asked Tory who she titled her head towards all of us and Miguel looked our way.

"Oh, um. Hey I didn't recognise you guys. I.. dig the costumes" He took off the large glasses.

"Thanks" Sam said looking at me with a worried look on her face.

"Alright I gotta get back to work, see you later babe" Tory spinned around and kissed Miguel while we all stood there awkwardly.

"Come on. Let's get some skates" Robby said skating away from Miguel.

Robby and I went off leaving demetri and Sam by themselves.

We held each other's hands as we skated around the rink. "You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Ok I'll admit, it's kind of weird running into your ex" he gave me a sorrowful smile and we continued to skating.

We got to the exit of the skating rink and I noticed once again Sam was talking to Tory. "Hey should we go see what's happening" I said looking at them both which looked like they were fighting.

I watched as her and Demetri started skating towards us but I also saw Tory skating really fast from behind her and as soon as she got up to her Tory elbowed Sam in the stomach which caused Sam to fall to the ground.

Robby and I quickly skated over the watching Sam get back up with Demetri helping her and Sam ran after her and pushed Tory to the ground making Tory fall with all the food and drinks in her hands right in front of us.

I watched from a distance as security started yelling at both of them and kicked Demetri and Sam out. "Should we go with them?" I asked watching them leave. "Probably" we both left the place following them out to the car. "You alright?" I asked as we got close to them.

"Yes, no, I don't know. I just hate Tory so much" Sam said opening her door aggressively and getting in.

"It's fine just don't worry about her cause she wants you to get upset and your not gonna give her what she wants are you?" I asked trying to calm Sam down. "No I guess not" Sam said sitting back in her seat.

"You are really good at calming people down I mean I tried to but she just got even angrier" Demetri said looking back at me in the backseat.

"Thanks demetri"

"Okay, let's just go home, do you guys wanna sleep over at mine?" Sam asked calmly. I looked over at Robby and nodded of approval.

"Yeah sure" I said as Sam pulled out of the car park.

We got home and Mrs and Mr LaRusso were still not home which even Sam was surprised by since they were always home before 9pm.

"Alright let's go" she said walking to the movie theatre where we were all gonna sleep.

"Paris do you wanna come upstairs and borrow some of my clothes cause that would be very uncomfortable to sleep in" she said smiling. Her mood swings are all over the place. One moment she's happy the next she looks like she is going to kill someone.

"Yeah sure" we both walked upstairs and into her bedroom. "Hey are you sure your okay?" I asked a little worried about her.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just she really gets on my nerve" I gave her and apologetic smile even though I wasn't apologising about anything and nodded.

"Alright here" she chucked me a pair of shorts and t shirt and I quickly changed into them folding my dress up in my arms.

"Alright let's go" we walked back downstairs and into the movie theatre room.

"How am I going to sleep with this" I walked in on Demetri complaining on wearing his outfit to bed. "You'll be fine Demetri"

"What's wrong" I asked walking into the room. "I'm uncomfortable in this frickin suit" demetri said sitting down crossing his arms angrily.

"Welp that ain't my problem" I said going and sitting next to Robby.

"Hey guys, moon just texted me, she's going to have a party tomorrow night, do you think we should go?" I thought about it for a little while because we had school the day after tomorrow. "Yeah I'm down" maybe we should go out and have a little fun.

"Yeah me too" Robby said from aside of me. "Hmm I don't know I mean if Eli is there than I don't think I would want to go" demetri said frightened of the whole cobra Kai squad.

"Moon said that none of them would be there because moon and her broke up and she didn't invite any of them"

"Sound great then" he said sitting back into the couch, grabbing the remote and the turning the tv onto a channel which had a movie on. I wasn't sure of what the movie was but it's fine I'm probably going to go to sleep soon anyways because I was really tired from all the roller skating and with everything that had happened.