Part 28

I woke up and then sun wasn't shining in my eyes. I must've woken up very early if the sun wasn't even up yet but I decided I should get an early start to the day.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Because I had woken up early I figured that I should try and clean myself up and look good today so everyone knows that bad bitch I am.

I first got into the shower and washed my whole body. I shaved my legs and armpits which was needed and I also washed my hair.

I got out of the shower and wrapped on of two towels around my hair the other around my body and went into my wardrobe. The sun was now up and was shining right through my windows.

I would probably get dress coded if I wore anything to revealing which I think is bullshit because we should be able to wear what we want.

But I got out my dark and light blue sweater with a white collared shirt under my sweater with a black tennis skirt with a few accessories to finish my look off which was a necklace and small dangly earrings.

I went back into my bathroom and grabbed my makeup kit, walking back into my room

I went back into my bathroom and grabbed my makeup kit, walking back into my room. I put the box on the floor in front of my mirror and sat down on the ground doing my makeup.

I don't know why I did my makeup on the floor but it just gave me a cool vibe you know?

I didn't put much makeup on, only a small winged eyeliner with mascara and a bit of concealer.

I checked my phone to see what the time was and it was 8am so I still had half and hour until I had to be as school since it starts at 8:15.

I went downstairs with my phone and bag, making myself some breakfast which was just two slices of toast with melted butter on the slices.

As I was sitting at the table mom came down stairs in her work uniform. "Hey hon" she came over and kissed me on the forehead. "I need to go to work now, but have a great day and try not to get into too much trouble" mom said winking at me and walking out of the house.

Robby texted me last night and he was going to come by my house and we would walk to school together since it's like five minutes away from my house. I know this because when we first moved here mom took me around to see where and what the school looked like.

Mom had left me some money on the kitchen counter so I grabbed it and put it in the front of my bag and filled up a water bottle to take with me.

Last night I had put a few essential stuff in my bag like paper and pens and shit like that so I was all good with that.

I then put my plate in the sink and went outside waiting for Robby to show up which felt like took forever when I was waiting on the front porch but I finally saw him walking around the corner with his small backpack on his shoulder and ran down the small steps, and onto the pathway.

"Hey" he said giving me a small kiss on my lips. "Hi" I said kissing him back. We continued to walk to school which only took a few minutes but we finally got there moments later and it was full of kids chatting through the front Gates, I didn't recognise absolutely any of them.