"You need something, kid?" He looked at the girl as she puffed her cheeks.

"Fucking hell, I hate being short. I'm 17! I'm just five foot." She pouted.

Mark giggled, "Sorry, but do you need anything?"

"Could you drop me off at my friends?" 

"And you need me to do that, because?" He raised an eyebrow.

The girl flushed red, "Because I want to ride a motorcycle? My dad's to overprotective to even let me near one. Also, it would be a twenty minute walk."

"Why aren't you taking a bike or something?"

"Because I snuck out? I don't know, I'm supposed to be grounded but I have to see her."

Mark thought for a while before allowing her to climb on behind him, giving her his helmet. "What's your name?"

"Taehwa, you?"

"Mark." The two started driving, Mark going slower than usual.

"Do you know how I could confess?"

"What do you mean?"

"My bestfriend, she's the love of my life and I like her a lot, but she's dating this bitch of a guy who constantly cheats on her." 

"Do you have evidence?" 

"Fuck yeah. He's got his own private insta and he posts pictures with this other girl. Nine times out of ten, they're kissing."

"Try to ease her out of the relationship. After they break up, wait a little bit before confessing, let her get over her past relationship, okay?" Taehwa nodded and listened. 

When they pulled up to the house, Taehwa gave the older boy a hug, just as the door opened. "Tae? The fuck you doing? You're supposed to be grounded."

She ran to the girl in the doorway, giving back his helmet and said goodbye to Mark. She didn't forget tp complement the cat ears still clipped to his hair. Mark reached up and felt the soft fabric and flushed red. He yelled goodbye to her as he drove back to his own home. 

«»«»«»«»

Renjun hobbled through the gate to the familiar mansion. He tried to run, but even walking hurt a lot. Bullet like raindrops pelted the ground and his body. 

May God damn this fucking driveway. He thought to himself as he glared at the pavement with disdain. 

He felt his pockets but he didn't have his phone on him, he had someone else's. He hasn't memorized any of his gang members phone numbers except Jeno's.

He sat down, the pain almost enough for him to faint. He dialed his boyfriend's number and held the phone up to his ear. 

"Hello? Who's number is this?" 

"Jeno. I'm outside. Please, help."

Jeno immediately hung up, but Renjun knew he was coming to him. His feet stung. His legs, arms, torso, neck, hands. Wherever the bites were. Wherever he had been cut.

Jeno came running into the dining room, interrupting a meeting between the older members; Taeyong, Taeil, Johnny, Doyoung, and Jaehyun.

"Yes, Jeno?" Jaehyun asked.

Jeno held up his phone. "Renjun called, he's outside."

Doyoung and Taeil stood up first and followed Jeno outside. Sure enough, they saw Renjun's small figure sitting down on the grass next to the road.