Chapter 29: Talk

ˈtȯk

: to express or exchange ideas by means of spoken words.

~☆~

Moving into the Todoroki household was much less eventful than Mizu had had initinally expected it would be

Moving into the Todoroki household was much less eventful than Mizu had had initinally expected it would be. Not as she minded, as she never had the intentions on wanting to burden someone just because she's staying in, even just a short while. Also, she was dead set on not gaining much attention from Enji Todoroki since he'll probably just randomly put up another training shedule for her during her stay.

The first week of staying at the Todoroki estate wasn't too bad at all. She had a room, just as big as her original one, right next to Todoroki's, and found it extremely easy to fit all of her carried belongings in it to the point where the room felt almost unbearably empty, not surprising considering that she didn't really brought too much things.

Mizu didn't let a single hour plainly pass by, making sure to cherish every moment and do the things that she can and wanted. Mostly, she would knock on Todoroki's door, greeting him a good morning, good afternoon, and a good night. Also, as Todoroki didn't really appeared to be bothered about her entering his room, she simply barges in and out whenever she pleases. A cycle of Todoroki, sitting in like a statue on some random spot, completely still and quiet with Mizu, leaning herself onto the round table as she sits on the floor carelessly and watching Todoroki without making a sound goes on, every morning atleast. Predominantly, they spent their time like that, less talking and not so long conversations.

Though whenever clock strikes two o'clock in the afternoon, the situation's fortunately a bit more different. They would have a meal and oftentimes, Fuyumi would meet up with Mizu in the garden to sit and play cards or checkers. It was her second favorite time of the day, the first one was somehow the tranquil moments she spends with the dual haired teen every morning. Todoroki would still be in his room though, preferring to read or train in silence. It was only once or twice when he was convinced by Mizu to join them. Luckily, she did not need to worry about Enji, for he was scarcely at home due to his duties as Endeavor.

Every seconds that passed by, Mizu didn't realized that her attachment to Todoroki kept on growing and thriving, ameliorating some kind of sentiment that had already been engraved deep within.

The light had just started to peek from the curtains when Mizu woke up to another beautiful and radiant day. She groaned as the harsh rays interrupted her slumber, nevertheless she opened her eyes with a smile. Standing up, she stretched and fully opened the curtains, allowing the bright light to hit her figure. Mizu then entered the shower and took a bath, before changing into a nice, comfortable, casual tee shirt and black trousers.

Brightly humming as she walked out of her chamber and onto the room next door, she knocked. Like usual, Todoroki would open the door, a neutral look on his face and a pocket book on his hand.