Last chapter, THANKS FOR READINGG

Heyyyyy, A/N here, sorry if the previous chapter was not up to your expectations eheh... It's my first time writing it but I will be writing more in the future so uhh yeahhh?? Anyways ENJOYYSBW!!!

Hinata woke up a few hours later, he was feeling hungry since he slept through dinner, it was around 12am in the morning and everyone was asleep. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the dark, he saw everyone in their designated futons and saw Tsukishima in the futon next to his with his glasses places next to it, he noticed something else next to the glasses, it was a plastic box, it was pretty warm despite the cold temperature in the room, he felt around for his phone and onned his flash to take a closer look at it, it was a bento box that is sealed up, so barely any air can escape or enter. There was a note attached to the top of the note, it read...

'Hope you slept well and I hope your not reading this in the morning but while you missed dinner, I went ahead and got an extra serving for you.. hope you enjoy it.

-Kei.'

His stomach starts getting butterflies and he feels his face burning up, his cheeks turning a pastel, not as if anyone could see it. He places his phone down with the flash still on facing the food, and starts eating, taking his time to think about what happens next and about who their gonna play next, he wanted to play against Nekoma, more over he wanted to beat his bestfriend, Kenma, Kenma is a boy with bleached hair and dark brown roots, who is obsessed with gaming and whenever you see him, he either has his phone or his Nintendo switch in his hands, gaming on it. Kenma doesn't usually like loud and energetic people like Bokuto, Nishinoya or Tanaka but he didn't really seem to mind Hinata, he often goes to Hinata for advice to help his and his bestfriend, Kuroo's relationship to get closer than they already are, they both like each other but are both super oblivious about it. He finishes the last of his bento and it's almost 1am. He gets up and disposes the container before heading back to bed, he found a sticky note and a pen from a nearby desk, probably from Tsukishima who forgot to keep it when writing the note to Hinata, he took the pen and a sticky note and wrote

'Thanks for saving me dinner! Love you❤️

-Shoyo

~Time skip by needing to stop the hoishiumi slander🤧✋~

Surprisingly, Hinata was the first to wake up, he sat up, grabbing his phone to check the time, 5.30am,the room was still pretty dark because of the  curtains, Hinata knew that the managers had to get up early to start making food so he brushed his teeth and changed before leaving the room and heading to the kitchen in which he saw Kiyoko, Yachi, Kaori, Yuki and the other managers (whom I have forgotten the names of-) Halfway through making breakfast, so Hinata went up to them and decided to say hi. "Morning guys, are you guys still cooking or are y'all done?" Hinata says, standing by the door frame, the girls stop what their doing to look at Hinata and smiled. "We are still cooking, why are you up so early, Hinata?" Kaori asks, as she picked up a rice scooper and started adding seasonings into the rice and mixing them. "Oh I don't know, I just woke up I guess.. can I help you girls out?" Hinata asks, walking closer. "Sure thing! We need help with the eggs, and the plating." Kiyoko says, as she folds an egg, part of the dish. Hinata walks over to Kiyoko and takes over her role as Kiyoko walks away and starts plating the table.

~Time skip by oikawa should've gone to SHIRATORIZAWAAAA~

(Something's wrong with me- ;-;)

It was 6.46am and most of Karasuno have woken up and gotten ready, they all slowly headed down, and some members from other teams were already there, Tsukishima was one of the last ones to wake up. The team enters the cafeteria to see Hinata through the window, cracking eggs into a bowl then turning his head to face Yachi and laughing about something. "Ehh? Why is Shoyo in the kitchen?" Nishinoya asks, trying to be sneaky but Daichi just grabbed his collar, stopping him from entering.

Soon Hinata was finished and joined Karasuno for breakfast, "Shoyo, why were you with the managers making breakfast?" Hinata stopped eating and looked up at Nishinoya, "oh I just woke up early so I decided to help since they offered." Hinata said, looking back at his food, eating again.

~

Neither Hinata nor Tsukishima said anything about their relationship to anyone but sneaked kisses between each other or more when the team is gone, Hinata wanted to tell the team about them but he didn't tell Tsukishima because he thought that he was against the idea despite the note, Tsukishima noticed that Hinata had been slacking off more then normal so after practice, Tsukishima went with Hinata. "Oi, Shoyo." Hinata looked up at him with big, confused eyes. "Hmm? Yes Kei?" Although they have been dating for a few weeks now, Tsukishima's heart still races when he hears his boyfriend call him by his first name since they can't do it often due to the team, "You've been slacking off these past few days,, what's wrong Shoyo." Hinata widened his eyes a bit, not knowing how he noticed it, then looked down towards the floor.

"It's nothing, I- I just wanted to tell the team about us but I didn't want to upset you so I stayed silent.."

"Shoyo,, I said if you wanted to tell them I wouldn't mind."

"I just didn't want to upset you in any way or make you uncomfortable since you may be embarassed of dating me.."

Tsukishima's eyes widened and he stops walking and grabbed Hinata by the wrist, stopping him and cupping his small face in his long, boney hands, making their eyes meet.

"Look. When I said I wouldn't mind I meant It, I'm not embarassed of dating you and never was. You can tell me anything, well sort it out together. Let's tell the team about us tomorrow if you want." Tsukishima finished with a small smile on his face which Hinata was glad only he could see that real, nice smile of his and smiled back and nodded.

(This is the last chapter but I'll be making a few time skip versions :) and sorry for the long wait ;-; I have made my mind up for the next book.. the book is go na be about the four Karasuno little first year crows being Friends secretly and a foursome from them cause I'm just a sicko)

~

"Uhm everyone.." Hinata said just as the team was about to leave, coach Ukai had already left and he called out to team, making them all look over and crowd him, sitting down ready to hear what he had to say (btw this was after the camp) "so.. uhmm I'm uhh dating... Tsukishima" the team didn't look that shocked honestly, "wait you two weren't dating before?" Nishinoya said, confused "no we have been dating for a month now." Tsukishima said, looking dumbfounded at Nishinoya.

Ehh I was lazy to type the rest but thanks for reading I'll just start on the new book and maybe some extra chapters here and there Thank you!

Check out my new book it's called 'A Secret🤫' and follow me for more books :))