nine

There she was. In the quidditch stands. Shes showing support for her house and her kinda boyfriend by wearing her green and black striped scarf and Tom's Quidditch hoodie.

She remembers when he gave her the hoodie to wear after transfiguration class. He had wrapped his arm around her shoulders and whispered in her ear Wear it for the game tonight. Need to show everyone my girl. And when she looked down he was offering his dark green hoodie.

And now here she was, sitting with the other girlfriends of the team. They were all close already, as it seemed Tom was the only member on the team who was single.

Luckily Aurora was an extrovert and had no problem going up to a red headed girl, Carmen, and introducing herself.

"Oh, you're Toms girl, right?" Carmen asked after introducing herself as Regulus' girlfriend of 3 years. Aurora didn't know how to respond.

Sure she was wearing Toms hoodie, and they did spend the night together, and he did call her his girl. But they never had the talk.

"Yeah, pretty sure I am" Aurora responded, hoping that they could just laugh it off and not start a convo about where she stood with him.

And thankfully Carmen released a giggle before her eyes widened and she turned to the Slytherin team coming out.

"Oh look here they come" Carmen alerts her as the boys in green come flying out.

She tried to find Tom. And there he was waiting with that bat thing that the beaters used. She didn't know much about how Quidditch worked but she did know that Tom was really good at it.

And the game against the Ravenclaw team went on. Tom had knocked at least one from the opposing team off their broom. What a man.

Aurora hears screaming. Good, excited screams as the Slytherin seeker does laps in the air with the golden snitch in his hands. Slytherin won. Again.

Aurora finds herself screaming with the crowd for Tom. Sure it was a win for all of Slytherin but for her it was all thanks to her boyfriend.

If he didn't knock the other teams seeker of their broom, Slytherin might not have won.

"The girls are going to the Slytherin locker room right now, you should come along" Carmen tells her, getting up and waiting for Aurora to follow her. And she does. She has to go and congratulate "her man".

She half expected the locker room to smell like boys and sweat, but she was surprised it smelt quite nice.

The room looked less like an actual locker room and more like a lounge room with brooms decorating the walls.

Tom came up behind her turning her around and picking her up in his arms. He looked so fine with his hair damp from sweat.

"You looked good out there, beat a couple of puffies" Aurora teases.

You looked good in the stands, you look even better when wearing my hoodie. And thats the job of the beater, some puffies aren't so nice. Riddle says half joking, she knows he meant Cedric.

Make any friends while I was away? Oh, I met Carmen, she's Regulus' girl. Mm, shes nice,

lets get you back to the dorms.

She wondered if the other teammate's girlfriends mentioned her to their boyfriend as Tom's girl.

She also wondered if Tom meant her dorm or his. Was last night a one time thing? She noticed that he never let the girls he was seeing in his dorm.

They walk back to the school hand and hand, through the halls with walls that were decorated in Slytherins house colors, all the way to his dorm.

He opens the door and pulls her in. Tom shuts the door and holds her against it. She looks up into his eyes, and Tom smiles back with passion in his eyes.

Hey, Tom? Mh, what's up? What are we?