𝐝𝐢𝐱

Tara was blown away, Versailles was very pretty, even more, pretty than the magazines rumored

Tara was blown away, Versailles was very pretty, even more, pretty than the magazines rumored. The best part about it was that she hadn't even gotten to see the college yet.

According to Juni, The University of Versailles's main branch was in Botany, which explained her squealing when she saw the swallow in the mail.

The cab that she was sitting on screeches to a halt as Tara faceplants into the head of the seat in front of her.

"Madame? We are here at your location." His heavily accented voice told her, his voice slightly muffled from the heavy plastic divider.

"Hm." She mutters, grabbing her nose in pain since the momentum of the car had forced her nose into the leather of the chair. He hears her stifled cry of pain and whirls over to look at her,

"Oh my Lord, I'm sorry. Can I do something for you? A tissue perhaps?" He mumbles, looking through the drawer in the middle of the dash.

Tara shakes her head, she didn't want to get late. She one-handedly opens her wallet, grabbing the proper amount of bills, and hands them to the driver,

"No, you're good. Thank you for driving me." She tries to smile with her nose in pain.

Her arm loops around the small strap of her floral backpack, dragging it with her as she comes out of the cab, contrasting drastically with the rest of the background.

Everybody else had come in their own car, showing off to their fellow mates just how rich they were.

"Wow." She mumbles, temporarily stunned by how full of life the campus was.

Drip.

Suddenly she feels a liquid start to come out of her nose. She pulls back to see a crimson liquid starting to stain her hand.

"Crap." She mutters, tilting her right hand back to look at the watch. It was half-past ten, meaning she had twenty minutes till the orientation started.

The blood shows no sign of stopping and starts to run down her upper lip, causing her to cover it with her hand.

"Should have taken up the man's offer on tissues." She mutters, speed walking down a random pathway, praying to god that she would somehow find a bathroom.

She stops at a crossway, looking at the signs. Both were in French, so she had to do some type of guessing since her vocab was really low.

One sign said Toilette* and the other said Chambre**. Tara starts to put her common sense to use,

"Toilette sounds like the toilet in English so I should follow that one." She says aloud, sprinting in the following direction. Her Vans click quickly down the hallways having overlooked one part of the sign,

"For claimed members only."

"Shoot," Tara mutters speed walking down the hallway where the bathroom was supposed to be. She finally spots the female icon and pushes the door open with her hip, trying her best not to let the blood drip down.