Every Youngling travels there to meditate in the halls of the first Jedi Temple. It's a tradition she thinks of fondly, as her and Anakin were just beginning to grow close. He was so young, as was she, and he was as untamed as ever. Running around the island with his windswept hair plastered against his face, leading Circe away from the group to explore and practice using the Force.

Across from her, Anakin is not the same boy he used to be. He's tall, and broad, and Circe has watched him grow into his skin better than anyone else she knows. He holds himself confidently, so different from the wild boy she chased across the island. His face is taller, his brows darker, and the collarbones that peak out from beneath his tunic are sharp and toned, as is the rest of his body.

He's grown into himself handsomely, she thinks.

As soon as the ship is in the air, everyone is free to roam around and the Younglings wander off in their small groups, eager to explore.

"Master Da'hna, can we go to the upper level? There are big windows aren't there?" A pair asks, pointing up to the deck that overlooks the main hall.

"Sure, I'll go with you. Do you want to see if anyone else wants to come? We can all go together."

As the girls run off the grab their friends, the group of Clones from earlier approaches her.

"We'll escort you Miss Da'hna," One of them speaks.

"Oh, no need," She waves, "I can take them on my own."

The soldiers stand silently in place, their Republic emblems stark against their white uniforms.

"Is there's a problem?" She asks.

"No, sir," The leader answers, still unmoving. "My name is Nej, this is Khoan, Angel, and Kiger. We've been assigned as your security personnel for the foreseeable future."

A storm passes over her face.

"Security?" She asks sharply, "I'm offended that someone thinks I need such thing."

Has a Jedi ever had a personal security team before? Has one ever needed such a thing?

She's perfectly capable of protecting herself; it's her job. Keeping others out of danger and fighting in a war, that's what she does. It's what she's trained for. How could anyone suggest that she needed protecting? What little faith must they have in her?

Beside her, Anakin sits in his seat, his hand covering his face in a frugal attempt to stay unnoticeable. Even without using the Force, Circe can feel him strain to keep out of her way.

She rounds on him.

"You know something about this, don't you!?"

He jumps, dropping his hands and staring up at her. "Sort of! I only had a small part in it. It was mostly the Chancellor if I'm being honest, so there's really no need to thank me when it was him that—"

Her anger doubles. "The Chancellor!?"

"Chancellor Palpatine has sent protection for you. I'd be honored if I were you—"

"I don't need protection. Why would he do that? Did you ask him?"

"Yes." He says, trying his best to sound brave, "I did."

Her face contorts even further into confusion. "Why would you bother the Chancellor for something so stupid!!"

Anakin stares at her, brows twisted in confusion towards her reaction. How could she find fault in this? He did it to protect her! To keep her from harm! He did it because he cares for her, because he knows there is no life for himself without her.