S2 E5: All In (RE-READ THIS!!)

Start from the beginning

I cleared my throat, when Demetri put his tray down. "I'm more partial to his performance in Donnie Darko." he said. I smiled. "Interesting movie. time travel logic left a lot to be desired." Sam and Robby exchanged smiles. "Wait. Is today Wednesday?" he asked. I nodded. "The new issue of Dungeon Lord came out! Um, do any of you want anything from the comic book store?" 

We all shook our heads. "You know what? I'll come with you," I said, and Vinnie stood up too. 

"Yeah, me too, man," Vincent agreed, and we threw out our trash together. Demetri told Sam and Robby to not throw away his chicken, and then ran to the comic book store, excitedly. 

"What's wrong?" Vincent asked me, walking beside me. 

I sighed. "Do you think Robby and Sam have something going on, or am I just paranoid?" 

"I can see why you may think so, but didn't you say Sam is your best friend? Would she really do something like that?" Vincent asked me. 

"I'd hope not. But then again, I don't know her that well," I responded, sadly. 

Vinnie opened his mouth the say something us, but stopped when we saw Demetri running for his life down the mall. Our eyes widened. "Holy shit," I said, pointing to Hawk and a few more Cobra Jerks that were all following Demetri. 

"Come on, we gotta help him." Vinnie said, running in the same direction as our friend. 

"Demetri!" I yelled, when Vinnie and I met him back at the table we sat at previously. 

"Oh, of course they left," he said, meaning Sam and Robby, who I saw over by the trash cans. 

"Shit," Vincent muttered, at the five goons nearing us. 

"It'll be fine," I told him. "Just...do what Mr. LaRusso taught us." I said. 

"It didn't have to be this way. You could've joined Cobra Kai if you weren't such a pussy!" Hawk yelled at his former friend. I scoffed. 

"At least I'm not an asshole!" Demetri defended himself, before one of the goons, a chubby one, held him back. 

Sam came out from behind a tall, buff boy, and swung herself around him, taking him out. 

"Get back," she told Demetri. "You guys need to back off," she said to Hawk. 

"I don't wanna have to hit a girl," Hawk said. 

"You wouldn't stand a chance," Robby appeared, standing in front of him. Hawk scoffed. 

"Five against three? More like two and a half," Hawk said. 

"Actually, it's five against five, asshole," I said, Vinnie and I stepping forward. 

That's when all hell broke loose. Punches and blocks came from everywhere. I took out two of the idiots with one kick. I looked over at Vinnie, Robby, and Sam as we got into our same positions we were in when practicing the Wheel. I sent them a curt nod, as we did exactly what we learned. 

An audience had formed around us, people with cameras, and gasps. Robby held Demetri out of the way, as we all kept fighting for our friends safety. I had a small encounter with Eli or Hawk, and I scowled at him. 

"Just remember who stood up for you when Kyler and the assholes were teasing you. Just remember who your first kiss was, Eli. If you do this, I will never speak to you again, do you hear me?" A piece of my heart broke as I said this, showing my weakness. Losing friends, people I care about.

Eli hesitated, before collecting himself, and sending a kick to my stomach. I gasped, doubling over. He then turned to Robby and pushed him into a table. Robby stood up, and just as Eli was about to kick him, my boyfriend sent a kick to his face, making Hawk fall hard onto the floor. ]