Missing Puzzle Piece

Start from the beginning

"H-he he touched me" Mark passed his hand though his hair in frustration, this is what he was afraid off. Johnny went to hold Doyoung as he muttered,

"Where?"

Doyoung flinched and threw his hands up as if to defend himself.

"H-hurts!"

Johnny moved his hands back quickly.

"I'm sorry Doie I didn't mean to scare you, I wont touch you if you dont want me to, okay?" The younger nodded.

"I'm gonna kill him" Johnny said under his breath.

"Hyung, try to calm down, for hyung ok? for me? He needs us, and I don't know how to do this alone, I need you" Mark said making the older look at him, 'Doyoung needed him' 'Mark needed him' 'He could do this for them'

Johnny got on his knees, scooting a little closer to Doyoung, but not enough to touch him.

"Doie baby, can you tell me what happened?" He asked, the younger took a deep breath and began to explain to him from the start.

"I told him to stop but he said I was almost- I pushed him off finally and-" He couldn't finish the sentence, tears threatening to fall down again.

"Shh, its ok, you don't have to say anything else ok?"

"Feel gross" Doyoung looked at the older, his eyes were still sad, but he looked a bit better now that he'd let it out.

"You wanna take a bath? We can run you a bath" Doyoung nodded and Mark moved to fulfill his hyung's request.

"We won't look or anything alright? look" He said starting to turn around.

"No" Doyoung grabbed his arm, forcing Johnny to turn towards him again.

"Help me?" He asked, his limbs felt week, he didn't even think he could lift up his arms. Johnny nodded starting to pull up Doyoungs shirt

This felt familiar to Johnny... why?... he kept thinking then suddenly all the memories from the night of the party came to him, helping Doyoung with his dress, the fight, the truth or dare game... the kiss. He blushed, but tried not to let out the fact that he remembered, it's probably not what Doyoung needed right now.

"Can I take these off?" The taller motioned to his pants. Doyoung didn't say anything for a while as if he was thinking it through.

"Promise you won't touch me"

"Doie, I need to touch you to take them off"

"Promise you won't touch me there, it still hurts hyung, I don't want it" The younger said with pleading eyes.

'I wouldn't ever touch you without you wanting me to' 'I would never hurt you' Johnny wanted to say, but he didn't think Doyoung would believe him right now.

"I promise"

"Okay"

Mark, who was kneeling in front of the bath waiting for it to fill up and listening to the conversation broke, if there was something he always made sure of was that his partner was consenting, he didn't know how shit like this could happen on 'accident' or how some people even enjoyed it, it made his blood boil, 'look at his hyungs state right now!' This shit really messes up some people's lifes.