Ohagi and Powdered Donuts

This is for the people who want to see more of a certain character ;). 
Back to story :)
Later (Y/n) had finally turned back to his normal size, much to the disappointment of some of the Pillars. Though when (Y/n)'s eyes started to flutter open, he was all of a sudden face to face with the Wind Pillar.

The Pillar leaned back up blushing, "What were you doing?" (Y/n) asked confused.

"I-I was- making sure you weren't- d-dying." Sanemi stumbled through his sentence. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at this, though didn't question further.

"Did you need something?" (Y/n) asked holding his head, which was pounding.

"I was wondering... if you wanted to..." Sanemi mumbled the rest of the sentence so he didn't hear it.

"What?" (Y/n) asked leaning closer to Sanemi.

"DO YOU WANT TO SHARE MY OHAGI?!" He basically yelled, no scratch that he did yell.... in (Y/n)'s ear. (Y/n)'s ear was ringing, and put his hand on his ear, to hopefully soothe the ringing. Sanemi also made (Y/n) one of his favorite deserts, powered donuts.

Sanemi was surprisingly blushing like a maniac, though once the ringing become smaller (Y/n) answered, "Sure." (Y/n) smiled kinda small. Though Sanemi noticed how (Y/n) was slightly hesitant to accept his request, making his nonexistent eyebrows furrow. (I couldn't help myself)

"Let's go then." Sanemi muttered. (Y/n) stumbled to follow after him, though managed to grab his Kusarigama and haori on his way out.

The walk was very awkward to the Wind Estate, Sanemi was stealing glances at (Y/n) every now and again. He thought (Y/n) didn't notice, though he sure did...

(Y/n) wouldn't admit it out loud, though he felt a bit uncomfortable around Sanemi after he'd shoved him aside. It made him think... of things he didn't want to remember.

Once they reached the Wind Estate, there was a bit of clattering inside, making them go on guard.

More clattering was heard inside, and a, "Dammit." In there somewhere. They walked in, hands on their weapons ready to fight,

But what they saw... was not what they expected... it was Uzui... with a white powdery substance around his lips...

"What. Is. That." Sanemi seethed, he had a pretty good guess about it. He was confused and mostly pissed that Uzui was in his estate.

"What?" Uzui tried to ask innocently.

"The powder... around your lips." Sanemi seethed. Uzui seemed to wipe his mouth with his arm, seeing the white powder on his arm.

"I-it's uh... cocaine!" He said quickly without thinking it through. (Y/n) just stared at him, same with Sanemi. It took a second for what Uzui said to sink into his own head, before realizing exactly what he said. "I-I m-mean-

Uzui was trying to sputter a response, though it came out in incoherent sentences.

"Just get out." Sanemi snarled, getting more and more annoyed with Uzui messing with his alone time with (Y/n). Uzui quickly left as fast as he could, making sure he winked at (Y/n) on his way out.

Sanemi mumbled something, most likely a threat, under his breath. (Y/n) just followed when Sanemi was stomping off to, eventually reaching a kitchen. It was a pigsty, flour was everywhere, along with any pastries Sanemi had made, were most likely devoured by Uzui.

Sanemi started to clean up, which (Y/n) followed en-suite not wanting to let Sanemi do all the work. Sanemi tried to object though (Y/n) refused and kept cleaning. Though at some point (Y/n) didn't notice the bag of flour in the floor, and accidentally kicked it. It went flying before landing on Sanemi's head, making (Y/n) gasp in horror.

Sanemi turned around slowly, making (Y/n) slightly cower away from him. But what came next surprised him... something dusted onto his nose, making his eyes dart open.

There was a puff of flour on his nose, and he realized it came from Sanemi who grabbed a handful of flour and blew it at (Y/n). Sanemi had a playful smirk on his face, which (Y/n) returned slightly.

This turned into a full on flour battle, which in the end they both were ghosts at that point. (Y/n) felt an unfamiliar feeling bubble in him, and all of a sudden...

He laughed

This shocked both of them, but (Y/n) doubled over laughing. When he stood up he was panting from that much laughter, Sanemi was looking at him in shock. But eventually snapped out of it, and cracked his own smile at (Y/n).

They both cleaned up the kitchen after that, and eventually ended up on Sanemi's engawa.

They were sitting side by side, "(Y/n)..." Sanemi called getting his attention. (Y/n) slightly turned his head in his direction, indicating he was listening.

"Why... why did you hesitate to come with me today?" Sanemi asked, sort of feeling ashamed for asking. Though he felt a soft hand on his, making him look down to see (Y/n)'s hand on his.

"I... I was a bit hesitant since... well you scared me." He said quietly. This made Sanemi's heart break hearing this. "But... I know you'd never hurt me." He smiled warmly at Sanemi, making his heart beat 1000 beats per minute.

They both turned back and watched the stars... enjoying each other's presences.