"We saw him outside, but we don't know what happened" Zayn said, since he was the only one stable enough to speak.

The nurse nodded at me and led us to a room where I gently laid Niall down.

"Kid, what happened?" the nurse said and all Niall did was groan.

"Niall, tell us what happened" I begged.

"H-harry" Niall whispered like he was afraid Harry would come any time.

"And the boys in the football team. Beat me up and then....pressed their c-cigarettes o-on my body" he stuttered and then burst into tears.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I thought of Niall lying on the ground helpless as they burned him. I started crying and I rarely cry.

I looked at Liam and he was trying his best to stay strong but he was failing. I looked at Zayn and his fist as clenched, he looked like he was gonna punch something or someone"

"I think the three of you should take a break first” The nurse said, urging us to leave Niall.

"No" Niall protested. "Please don't leave me, Louis. Please" he pleaded looking at the nurse weakly.

The nurse sighed and you can see how bad she felt for Niall. "Alright. Which one of you will stay?" she asked.

"I will" I said, no way am I gonna leave Niall's side alone. I left him once; I'm never leaving him again.

Zayn nodded to Liam and put his arm around him, comforting him. Together, they both walked out of the clinic.

"I'm so sorry Niall. I shouldn't have left you alone" I said, letting the tears fall as the nurse looked for something in her office.

"I-it's not your fault Louis. I wanted to stay strong for you and I did" Niall said, smiling weakly at me.

"Niall. I'm sorry. I'm never leaving you alone ever again" I cried, burying his face on the white sheets as I sat down.

I felt a warm hand on my head and I knew it was Niall's. "I love you Louis. I do. And even if Harry will burn my entire body for loving you, I would gladly take the risk" he said.

"Niall" I said, looking at Niall with pleading eyes. "I love you too, but I don't deserve your love" I said.

"You do. Without you, I will never know how it feels like to be held, to be cuddled, to be loves" Niall said."Just please, take care of yourself and never leave me alone" Niall said.

"I will and I won't" I said, taking Niall's hand in mine.

Zayn's POV

I watched sadly as Liam cried his eyes out on the roof. I may be in love with Niall for some quite time but Liam, Liam was in love with Niall with all this years.

"He got beaten up because of me. He ran away because of me" Liam bawled.

"It's not your fault" I reassured him "you did the right thing"

"But Niall" Liam said and I understood. It was heartbreaking to seem like that and as I saw him lying down on the white bed in the clinic. I had the strong urge to confront Harry. I don't give a shit if I used to love him. He's a desperate jerk.

"What do we do?" Liam asked.

"We simple protect Niall. Plus you have to give credit to that kid. He didn't submit to Harry's wishes and took the consequences.  That there, is love" I said.

"That's true" Liam said smiling sadly "I doubt I'll ever feel loved"

"Bullshit" I said, rolling my eyes. Liam wasn't half bad. Okay maybe we used to get into fights often that would last for hours. But he has a nice muscular body with a puppy face. He can be as tough as a rock and as gentle as a feather.

Wow, all this time. Liam was actually a good and attractive guy.

"Zayn?" Liam asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I mumbled.

"What are you staring at?" he asked.

"Nothing" I said. "Just admiring how perfect you are" I said before I could think.

I saw the blush creep onto Liam's face. "B-but you like Niall, we both like Niall"

"But he loves Louis" I said, shrugging looking at him closely. I took one step forward, closer to him and admire his chocolate eyes.

"He'll always love Louis. But don't worry. Someone will love you soon" I said and leaned forward to capture Liam in a kiss. It was my very first gentle kiss. Liam stayed still, surprised but my bold movement but soon, his lips danced with mine.

As I pulled away he smiled "Yeah, Niall already has Louis. It's time for the both of us to have someone else as well"

I smiled at him one last time before he grabbed the back of head and pulled me closer to him so he can feel my lips on his once again.