【Chapter 9】

Start from the beginning

Once done with his little glaring game Meliodas turned towards Elizabeth. "Yep, she's one of the Sins. I won't tell you who which Sin, though, I think Diane would like to tell you that. That is if you don't already know which one she is." Meliodas answered Elizabeth. 

Elizabeth gave an offended glare to Meliodas. "Of course I know which Sin she is! Shes... Lady Diane is..." 

"The Serpent Sin of Envy, Diane!" Hawks said, answering Elizabeth's answer for her. Frowning at Hawks, Elizabeth nodded. "Yeah, her." Elizabeth said, turning back to the giant and the girl she was holding onto. Meliodas smirked in response to this.

Hearing her title being called, Diane stopped what she was doing as she looked down at the pig, poor pig. Letting an excited sound come out, Diane began to smile twice as hard.

"(Y/N), you remembered how much I love a whole pig roast!" Said Diane. Hawks, who heard what Diane said, began to panic. "No! I'm not food!" Though it was too late, Diane's hand already grabbed onto him, and was now inside a fire as he was on a pole, being slowly roasted. Where she got prepared for such things, no one knows.

"Hot!" Yelled Hawks, though no one listened to his cries of pain. "Can't eat it until it's roasted." Diane said in a matter-of-fact tone. Everyone was encircling the panicked pig. Elizabeth's face became covered with worry, and Meliodas, well Meliodas just didn't care. (Y/N), who was still inside the hand of Diane, looked down only to see the roasting pig. Letting out a small smile slip by her, (Y/N) looked back up at Diane. Once noticing her stare Diane looked down only for her face to become completely red, her eyes making cartoon swirls.

"It's good to see you again, Diane." (Y/N) said, her smile still on her face. Diane looked away from her in hopes of (Y/N) not seeing her blushing face. "M-Me too! It's n-nice to see y-you too..." Diane responded, grabbing a piece of her hair and putting it on the bottom part of her face.

"Let me go!" Hearing a scream, both of them turned back to the flailing pig.  "My back is already roasting! Get me off this thing!" Yelled Hawks, still trying his useless attempt of getting off of the pole. 

"Something smells really good!" Declared Meliodas, his face becoming one of pure hunger. (Y/N) began to sniff the air, as her face too became one of hunger. "Indeed, the smell is actually making me consider eating Hawks-" 

"Don't even think about it, Missy!" Hawks yelled at (Y/N), glaring at her even through his pain, what a trooper. At his yell, all three of our lovebirds looked back at Hawks with glares, their auras becoming scary. Gulping, Hawks turned away. 'Scary!'

About two minutes later, Hawks was already out of the pole and blowing on his burn mark that was on his bottom. Diane looked down at Hawks with a bit of guilt on her face. Finally realizing Elizabeth, Diane turned towards her, "So, who's that girl?" Diane asked, curiosity yet distrust clear on her face.

Turning to face Diane after she was staring at (Y/N), Elizabeth gave Diane a bright smile. "N-Nice to meet you, Lady Diane! I am Elizabeth. I'm traveling together with Lord Meliodas and Miss (Y/N)." Elizabeth said, a hint of fear in her eyes. Keeping a happy expression, Diane asked. "Just you and (Y/N)?" 

(Y/N), sensing the incoming danger, turned to look at Diane. "Hawks as well!" (Y/N) exclaimed, but it was too late, the danger has finally arrived.

Getting up, Diane gave (Y/N) the kindest expression she could ever muster. "Oh, is that so?" Diane said happily. 'Oh shit, it's too late, the only thing I can do is go with the flow.'