Face Your Fears Pt. 2 (16)

Previously:

I charge at the clown and stab them. They groan and wince as they look at the knife, but then fall to the ground. As they fall, the carousel stops moving. I hop off and run to the next obstacle.

~~~~~~

The floor then ends and all that left is a rickety plank above a pit of fire. I look at the plank, it doesn't look the stablest thing around.

I walk on the plank it creaks and rattles then starts snapping in half while I'm in the middle of walking on it. I use the rest of the force that I have to push myself off the board and away from the pit of fire.

I slide onto the floor, of the other side of the plank, and land flat on my face. I groan and stand up. I look at the phone and it has 13 minutes left on the timer. I cough then turn to the field of flowers.

"Here we go with my worst fear all over again." I say quietly.

I look for the patches of dirt that look dug up. Focus Y/n.

I hop over the patches and scan around to find the antidote. I see large amounts of over grown flower patches. I look up at the roof of the building and see in red paint, a circled rose patch.

I look around for rose bushes, and see more than one bushel of them. 4 of them to be exact. I hop around to the first round and stick my hands into the bush.

Nothing. I pull my cut up hand out and hop to the next bush.

"10 minutes remaining."

I stick my hand into the next bush and the next, they all don't contain the antidote. I've run out of rose bushes and almost time. My eyes scan the room once more.

I see in the corner of my eye, a shriveled back rose bush. By this time, my hands are bleeding and so is my nose, contrary to the poison.

I hop over to the bush. I look at the bush and see a syringe. I grab the syringe, and stick it into my arm. Curing myself of the poison.

A door opens to the outside and I run out of it. A wisp of cold air hits me and my adrenaline wears off. I wince in pain at all the cuts, scratches, and bruises on my body.

"Suck it up Y/n." I say to myself.

I look around and see Chishiya leaned up against the wall of the building slightly bloody and Niragi sitting on the ground with his leg bleeding in the slightest.

~~~~~~

A/N:
I hate this 🫶