Don't forget. (9)

Previously:

"It's done!" I say

~~~~~~

After we ate, I lay down in bed and prepared my brain for tomorrow's game. I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in?" I say softly in walks Hiroshi.
"Er.. hi?" He says, looking away slightly.
"Oh, hi, what did you need?" I say, sitting up.
"Uh, well, I just wanted to say that if I ever die in a game.. please don't forget me," He says and looks up with tears in his eyes, "You are my first real friend here. And if I die tomorrow or at any point. Just don't forget me.." He sniffles.
Tears come into my eyes, "I won't forget you. I promise. But I also promise to keep you safe. so you don't die, and I won't ever have a reason to forget you because you'll be here with me." I get up and run to him. I bear hug him and cry into his shirt. "I won't ever forget you," I whisper. "I won't let you die. And you better do the same for me; if I die too, you can't forget me."

~~~~~~

It's the night of the next game. I grabbed my backpack and gun. And put them on. I see a glowing light a little bit away.

"Hiroshi, I see a game!" I yell at him.
"Coming!" He says.

We go to my motorcycle and hop on, riding it to the game.

We pull up at an apartment-looking building. 'Toei Sendaya Apartment' Is the name of it. It looks to be around seven floors, as I can see, and it seems to have a lot of rooms. I park and lock up the bike, seeing people walking into the game zone. We walk up the stairs and get to the table with phones. We each grab one.

"There are now 10 participants."

"Game starts in 1 minute 30 seconds."

And go and lean against a wall near a guy with a white hoodie on. Hiroshi leans next to me. I looked at the guy with a white hoodie, he seemed to be charging something, but I couldn't tell what it was.

Soon enough, another girl comes in. She has a pink shirt on. She then grabs a phone as a man with a blue hat asks her, 'where did everyone go?'. Before she can answer, a buff man walks in between them. He tries to ask again, but two familiar faces walk between their conversations.

I look at them and see that it's Kurube and Arisu. I wave at them with a smile as they notice Hiroshi and me. They start to walk over to us, but the man with a blue hat asks them where everyone is. Arisu tried to answer, but Kurube stopped him and told him they couldn't deal with newcomers now.

They then walk over to us.

"Supp." I drag out.
"Why are you guys playing today?" Arisu asks, "Don't you still have time on your visa?"
"Yup. But I thought it would be better if we played again today so we can rest for a longer time." I say but was then cut off.

"Registration has closed."

"There are 15 participants."

"The game will now start."

~~~~~~

A/N:
this one is lowkey short but its fine 😍