94. A Omega Cool Down

Začít od začátku

They went into the kitchen where they saw Asahi standing at the stove making something. It smelled somewhat like stew.

"What are you making?" They asked.

"Stew!" Noya answered insteadof Asahi

"Do you guys want some?" Asahi asked.

Both Kageyama and Hinata nodded their heads and sat down at the table with Noya.

"I wonder why Oikawa wanted to have have an Omega only pool party." Hinata said.

Noya shrugged.
"I don't know but it's going to be fun!" He exclaimed.

A few minutes later Asahi sat a bowl of stew down in front of them.

"It's hot." He said right before Hinata took a spoon full.

"It's good!" He yelled.

"Don't eat so fast." Kageyama said causing Hinata to slow down.

After they ate they went up stairs to take a shower. Kageyama went into the bathroom to turn on the water when he came back out he saw Hinata sitting on the bed staring at one of the Volleyball posters on the wall.

Kageyama sat next to him.

"Okay tell me what's wrong." He said.

"It's nothing." Hinata said quietly still blankly staring at the poster.

"Don't lie to me." Kageyama said.

Hinata let out a heavy sigh and laid back on the bed staring up at the Ceiling.

"Sometimes I get sad thinking about the fact that Omega's can't play professionally. After we graduate I'll never be able to stand on the same court as you again." He said trying his best to not sound like he was about to cry.

"You know I'll still toss to you and we can practice together." Kageyama said in an attempt to make Hinata feel better.

"Yeah but that isn't the same." Hinata said and sat up. "We should get in the shower before the water gets cold." He said and went to stand up.

Kageyama grabbed him by the hand and pulled him back down onto the bed.

"Don't worry about that stuff right now. We have a few years left maybe... They will change the laws and you and every other omega can one day play professionally." He said then he kissed the top of Hinata's head.

Hinata smiled and pressed his forehead into Kageyama's chest.

"Thank you." He said quietly.

The two of them got into the shower. While they were in the shower they heard the doorbell ring and the sound of several people coming into the house. They assumed it was probably Oikawa, Iwaizumi and possibly Mattsun and Makkki. They got out of the shower and got dressed.

👑
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
𓆉
Timmy has decided that he is going to name the turtle Tommy Crush Peanut. He couldn't pick just one name. Also He has chocolate for everyone 🍫🍫🍫

🖤🖤Author: Hey my amazing omega crew!!! I hope you all have a great day!!!!! Stay safe! I won't be home for about four days but I will do my best to update! If I can't I
deeply apologize!🖤🖤
~Love Jax~

i' l ႬႩlf liV

Here are some pictures
Credits to the artist

Here are some pictures Credits to the artist