CHAPTER EIGHT

OH MY GOCH GUYS YOU ALL HAVE REALLY BEEN BOOSTING MY

CONFIDENCE ABOUT THIS STORY :) IM SO GLAD ALL OF YOU LIKE IT!!!

I'm really trying to keep up and post these chapters for y'all as quick

as I can; but ina stop talking now and let y'all read

ENJOY :D

---------------------------------CHAPTER EIGHT----------------------------------------

I been at Jessy house for almost 2 weeks now and so much has happened. So much has been going through my mind. A couple of days ago Jessy flipped on me about what happened with Natalie I have never seen her so mad in my entire life. but the day before she freaked out I asked her if she was ok and she said yeah why wouldnt I be. I still remember the whole argument. It kinda just came out of no where Natalie had just texted me and I didn't really mind cause I don't really like her like that.

.............FLASHBACK...............

"Ha just got a text from Natalie." I was sitting on the kitchen counter.

Jessy shrugged her shoulders, "oh so I see you guys hit it off then."

"I mean I don't know. I don't even think I like her like that?"

"So then why'd you guys f*@k?" she swiveled around to look at me her face was turning a light pink.

" I don't know heat of the moment I guess."

"YOU DONT DO ISH LIKE THAT IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT TAY!!!!" her face was a bright red and she was yelling at me at the top of her lungs.

"Then wtf do you do Jessy? Cause last time I checked I've seen you go have sex a countless amount of times with chick you don't even know so where tr do you get off?" I was really starting to get mad now I was slightly raising my voice my hands were curled into fist at my sides.

"TAY THATS DIFFERENT YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE Y-NATALIE."

I looked confused at her quick change of words, "how is that different and how was I supposed to know that you never even told me am I supposed to have some supernatural power now to where I can read your freaking mind?"

"Its different because you don't like or even know the girls I get with. What you did hurt." her voice was a little below a yell and her face was still a bright red. She turned around and left me standing in the kitchen alone confused and a little hurt. I grabbed my keys off the coffee table in the living room and I jogged outside to my rang rover. I didn't mind that I was wearing basketball shorts and a black tank top. I just wanted to get out of the house and go for a drive, I found a pair of white sandals in the backseat and slipped them onto my feet. Good thing I painted my nails the day before, I rolled my window down and plugged in my ipod. I turned on the song Time frame by Sydney wayser as I rode in the hot air of Florida.

---JESSYS POV

I struggled to wipe away the hot tears that were now spewing out of my eyes un controllably. I watched as my best friend got in her car and pulled out of my drive way. I put my head up against the window as I continued to cry letting my sobs just take over and my vision began to blur. There was no point in fighting them now I had been holding them in ever since that day. I layed on my bed and put my head in my pillow to mask the throaty sounds that were escaping my throat. I thought back to when I told Tay I just wanted to be fuck buddies, a complete lie, but I didn't want anything to become akward between us I felt like if I told her I wanted more she woulda freaked out. But here I am bawling my eyes out because I didn't take that chance to tell her, I just completely freaked out on her and she has no idea why. She thinks its because I like Natalie but I don't. I could care less about her she may look good but she is not my type. I rolled over now that my tears subsided some and my vision wasn't as blurry. Its a good thing my mom is a cop and has a very active social life cause I would not be able to deal with her right now. I got up from my bed and gathered up all of Taylor's things and moved them to the guest room, I was a fool for telling her I was ok with it. I've had so many chances to tell her how I feel but I just chickened out. What if she doesn't feel the same way? Or worse what if she does and I back out? Im not the type to stay in long realationships or even be in one at that. I just like to have fun. I sent her a text letting her know that she would be staying in the guest room and she texted back k. That was all I got a k, I felt like that was all I should get the way I just over reacted to her. I just got so mad I couldn't take holding it in anymore, how could she just go and do that. And in my house. I felt tears on the brim of my eyes trying to fight their way through the invisible wall holding them back in order for them to spill onto my face. I scrunched up my nose and tilted my head up, I fisted my hands hands into my hair in a sorry attempt to keep them from doing so. A light trickle of tears slid down the sides of my face, I stood there staring at the ceiling waiting for them to stop. I ran my hands the rest of the way through my hair and combed out the tangles in my hair with my fingers. I walked in front of my full length mirror and started at myself in the face. My eyes were puffy and red, they didn't look so red since it was against my tan skin. I didn't recongnize myself looking at me in the mirror like this. I mean sure the girl on the outside was the same but the girl in the inside was beginning to crumble after so long of keeping it together. I gave my eyes one more good wipe and trotted downstairs and stood smack dab in front of the new bottle of Bacardi Rum.

--Taylor's Pov

I was tapping my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music it was almost 7 and the sun was begining to set. I heard my phone vibrate in my cup holder and picked it up and un locked it. It was a message from Jessy.

"your stuff is in the guest room, so when you come back go in there"

I bit my lip and I could tell my eyes had glossed over. I gripped the steering wheel a little tighter. Why was she so mad? like seriously she has never gotten this mad over anything I don't understand. AND SHE JUST KICKED ME OUT OF HER ROOM like WTF!! She doesnt even want to fix what just happened between us. I guess its a good thing ina only be here for a little more than a week. But I didn't want things to end off like this because she seemed really posses. I texted her back 'k' basically because I didn't know what else to say. As soon as the text sent I scrimped through my contacts until I got to name I was looking for. I quickly typed the message and sent it to them, I got reply almost instantly. I made a quick u-turn and drove back down the strip.

With in 15 min. I was walking up the stairs to Natalies apartment.

....................................

OH SHIZZ!!!!!!

how'd you guys like Jessy's pov?? Interesting right

shocker right there hope you guys like this chapter.

Y'all should really listen to that song time frame by Sydney wayser though its absolutely amazing.

Just to let you know though the next chapter will be back to regular time. It wount be in the flashbacks mode anymore.

Be ready for the next chapter :))