Chapter 2 **

We walk into starbucks and search for a table after we take our orders. I quickly scan the shop until my eyes meet someone elses. All my mind is thinking is 'who is this gorgeous creature?' but instead i ignore it and follow Ash to our table. As i slowly sip my coffee waiting for Ash to tell me this big surprise, i look around for the boy i saw earlier. I just stare at him for a few seconds as i say to Ash "ill be right back im going to the bathroom."

I walk to the bathroom past the boy hoping he would notice me. After i do my buisness and wash my hands i make my way back to Ash and i's table i wasnt paying attention and bumped into the boy. "sorry" i say quickly and quietly. "its okay, im Elliot, whats your name?" he replies. "im Danielle" i say with a smile. He smiles back and says "I have to go, uhm.. Could i get your number?" "sure" i say happily. He hands me his phone and i hand him mine as i put my number in his iphone. I hand it back to him and he does the same with mine, gives me a quick smile and walks out of the shop.

I walked back to the table Ash and i were sitting at she asks me "what took so long, are you okay?" "you'll never guess what happened! I just bumped into this extremely cute guy named Elliot and he asked me for my number and i got his!" i say quickly. She gives me a creepy smile. Then there was an awkward silence as we drank our coffee. "so are you goin fo tell me about this surprise now?" i ask. "oh yeah! So since im a photographer, i was at a photo shoot today and guess who was there!" she says excitedly "One Direction" Ash wasnt a directioner, but she wasnt a directionator either, was in the middle. This wasnt really a big deal with her because she is around celebrities every day, but this was a huge deal for me! "and.." she continues. "And?" i say. "And they are going to be there again tomorrow and i was wondering if you wanted to come." OH.MY.GOODNESS. "yesyesyesyesyesyes! What time!" i practically yell and we start to get some stares but i dont care, i might get to meet One Direction!!! "i can pick you up at 11:30am to go to the shoot." "amazayn!" and with that we throw out our empty starbucks cups and head to our cars and drive away.

I hope u like it :D

~Danielle<3