Chapter 2:No can do

Rating: R (language and adult situations)

The morning of the 26th found Tony blissfully exhausted in his bed. If there weren't two warm figures sleeping soundly and using his chest as a pillow, he would have said that he was dreaming. But he was pretty much awake and the possibility of remembering what happened the previous night vanished along with the throb inside his head.

He collapsed his head back against the pillows and closed his eyes tightly, a sense of guilt washing over him. What did he do last night? He remembered that he was really mad at the fact that Pepper decided to turn him down cold, again, and spend her Christmas away from him. It wasn't just that. He saw her leaving the Christmas party with an unknown man - a very handsome man with manners and all of that, things that weren't even memorized in his vocabulary.

The worst part was that he couldn't remember whether or not he slept with the women cuddled around him. Oh, heck. What if he did, after all? He'd been craving for a blowjob for the last year or so. And they felt really wonderful – warm and so sensually wrapped around him.

He slowly opened one eye to peek at them and he gasped in astonished delight. They were both red-heads with freckles. The guilt inside him grew just a little. He swallowed hard and wrapped both his arms around their freckled shoulders, silently praying that he wouldn't get accustomed to them. He closed his eyes then and fell back asleep.

A couple of hours later he was startled awake by the feel of a hand on his thigh, dangerously close to his manhood, but as the hand passed towards his chest he realized that he still had on his boxer briefs. He opened his eyes and was surprised when a hand came to stop on his arc reactor.

Tony smiled a bit shyly at them and fought a shiver when the hand resting on his arc stroked the puckered skin around it.

One of them tilted his chin towards her face and kissed him slowly and passionately. He groaned inside her mouth because then feel of her lips was too much. He hadn't kissed a woman since Christine Everhart, for Christ's sake. Of course that he'd had numerous occasions to kiss women since then, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

He broke the kiss and looked at her lips with hunger, his eyes glimmering with lust.

"Hey, beautiful…" He said with an unmoving gaze.

The other woman started to place kisses aimless little kisses on his neck and jaw, arousing him even further. He could feel himself getting hard and he cursed himself for being so weak. He thought that he could stop them before they even started, but somehow he didn't want to do that.

But when their hands reached inside his briefs and grabbed the hardness that was him he decided to quit fighting.

The Hollywood Hills home was quiet. Its occupant was asleep inside her bed and she was alone. For the first time in all these years – in all these years she'd known Tony – she had done something incredibly wrong. She didn't think it was wrong that she had slept with Harvey. She had been a little tipsy, she had to admit, but in all truth she needed that. She needed the comfort of a man's embrace more than anything else. She regretted the fact that she had hurt Tony.

It was not the first time she did that, but she knew she should have been more personable with him on Christmas because she knew how he used to spend every single Christmas when she had been his assistant. He drank a lot and combined lots and lots of drinks until he passed out. The next morning she would find him on the floor of his workshop with a puddle of alcohol around him and he would smell like he'd just been inside of a brewery.

Of course that Harvey had to leave at eight sharp because he had an emergency at the hospital and he needed to stay there till the 27th. She had fallen asleep in his embrace last night after they made love and she had woken up when he had gotten up and started to put his clothes back on. He had told her that if she needed anything she could give him a call and even if she won't, he would call her when his shift ended.