update after like many years

This is an update after trump condoned what happened on January 6th 2021. That was a terrorist attack i do not like trump this is all written out of hate towards him. Anyways lets get onto the porn without plot :)))

Trump grasped his husbands hand with his sweaty ones, he was worried after he was removed from every social media app.

"Its okay sweetheart I'm here for you." Obama kissed his husbands hand.

They had gotten married shortly after they discovered Melania and Michelle were sleeping together.

Trump was frustrated he planned this attack on the capitol to be perfect? how did it go wrong? what did he do wrong? everything was going so well his perfect dictatorship dreams were disappearing right before his eyes. calling a recount didn't work, crying on twitter didn't work and now a terrorist attack with his beautiful followers didn't work. he was more than angry he was pissed the fuck off. 

"At least you are here for me my love~~~"

Trump kissed Obama's soft chocolate lips. Groping Trumps small hard cock about 3 centimeters in diameter. 

"Remember what you call me  you bitch hm?" trump whispered in Obama's ear licking and nibbling the lobe.

"my - h- ah daddy Trumpy" Obama  mewled underneath the fat old orange man. he felt small he felt like a prey being hunted by his master his daddy.

"Whos my good boy?" trump unzipped Obamas pants his hard long length popped out as he slid his sausage fingers against is stroking it. 

Obama twitched he was highly sensitive and he felt him reaching he orgasm. one thing about Obama is that he was sensitive as fuck and trump always took this to his advantage.

"Barack baby, you need to answer me..." Trump wasn't handling this he wanted his husband to answer.

"Ngh"

"Are you a good boy?" trump glared his piercing eyes as he quickened his pace up and down up and down it was driving Obama over the edge.

"Yes" he gasped drool driving down his cheek he butt was clenched as he was lifting his hips up the friction was driving him mad. "I'm a good boy."

"No. you are not,  you knew this was important raid for me why weren't you backing me up? What about my dictatorship dreams? Did they mean nothing to you" Trump let go of Obama's twitching cock. denying him orgasm was the best way to get what he wants

"Y-y-y-yo-u k-know -t-that i-i-i wan-ted t-t-t-to" Obama was frustrated how could his love leave him blue balled "Im sowwy"

"Please let me have my cummies, I want to feel used."

"Defend me you bitch" Trump was angry he wanted to use his sub bitch boy but was it a good idea?

"I will, use me to get your anger out." Obama was slowly slipping out of his sub headspace he wanted to get back in so the best way was to let his love abuse him sexually. he love the no consent consent sex.

Trump ripped off the suit off of him love flipped Obama on his stomach and slamed his small hard dick inside. 

Obama scream but he loved when it hurt, when he was treated for trump to only focus on himself, using him for his own pleasure, he felt dirty and he loved it.

"Wai-"

"No, sluts don't deserve breathers" Trump quickened the pace faster and faster, he felt like a dog on Obama slamming into him over and over no care for him. Obama feltlike his ass was going to rip his rec

The noises was full of moans and cries, they were dogs in heat just focusing on the pleasure and the pain this brought.

they came many times full of lust and glory.

after the bath and lots of making out and tears they got in bed.

"I love you Obama I promise you are my good baby boy" Trump brushed his fingers against his cheeks.

"I love you too daddy Trumpy."

"When you're out of office lets go on vacation okay?" Obama just wanted to spend time with the love of his life try to forget what happened to his love for the past 4 years.

"Sure baby boy," Trump kissed Obama as they hugged. "It will help me destress i mean after all the pandemic isn't that bad its a hoax NASA made up to scare us.

"I know but you know how society is." Obama rolled his eyes.

They kissed good night and fell asleep.