But he did

It reminded Sofie so much of how her mother died. She cried and cried everything started flashing, Drake body and her mothers, she couldn't think, voices filled her head, some laughing, some blaming her for everything and some shouting at her, she screamed, everything that made her happy became her night mare, she screamed, tears streaming down her pale and red face, and all of a sudden everything stopped, everything became a blur, she heard nothing but ringing and her body coming weak, she closed her eyes and opened them, her eyes met Kio's, she slowly held his cheeks brought it to her face. 

"W-W-Wait on me"

Was her last breathe before she saw a face she have been waiting to see, the person stretched out the hand and she held it that's when everything turned black

Doctors rushing to the lifeless body in the arms of Kio, Sofie body was pale, her lips purple, her eyes shut, doctors and nurses rushed her to the icu. Kio was left on the floor crying, his whole world came crashing down, her laughs were gone, her sapphire eyes were gone, her touch was gone. He screamed, why him was repeating in his head. He lost the love of his life, he lost the one thing that made everythink ok, he lost everything. Sofie broke her promise to him, that he will never lose her.

But he did lose her

________________________

The End

________________________