3.OS (pain of love)

Love isn't something that weak people can do, it does takes courage...
______________________________________________

"Ahaana how dare you to harm my daughter how could you ?? I can kill you for that you know that right??? " Vansh told her angrily holding her neck...

"Oh really vansh if I am bad then you are worst, what did you do?? Just for the name sake of revenge you destroyed her completely....
It wasn't me it was you who broken her completely, so before accusing me see inside yourself maybe that will give you a clear view" Ahaana told him showing him the mirror.....

"You are right I did a big mistake but I won't let my daughter go away from my life... " Vansh told her

"Oh really?? You think that riddhima will forgive you so easily?? Nahhh and who knows may be riva is a daughter of sanskar after all both are married... " Vansh became hell angry on listening this he shouted at her in a loud tone....

"Shut up riva is my daughter" Saying this he leaves out from the VR mansion....

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hello Mr rai singhania, sorry to say but sanskar is not at home if you want I can deliver your message to him.... " Riddhima told him a formal tone which irked her

"Riddhima please for God sake please give me one chance " He requested her...

"I am really sorry Mr rai singhania, I am not getting it...
I mean I have never met you before " Saying this riddhima was about to leave but vansh pull her closer holding her hand....

"Riddhima please I know I was an idiot but... " He joined their forehead...

"Oh god Mr rai singhania just because of sanskar I am tolerating you but that doesn't mean that you'll cross all the limit, behave I am sanskar's wife
Riddhima sanskar maheshwari.. " Riddhima told him making his heart broken...

He tried a lot to talk to her but she kept pushing him away at last he requested her to let him meet riva.....
Riddhima was about to deny but riva came running towards him...

"Hello friend when did you came here?? " Riva asked him cheerfully...

"I wasn't fine but after meeting you I am more than happy " Vansh told her picking her up in his arms....

"Come I'll show you my toys" Riva told him kissing his cheeks...

"Riva how many times I have told you to not to talk with a stranger then why are you disobeying me?? " Riddhima scold her making her frown.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been one week since vansh met Riva, he was feeling restless....

"Riddhima I wanna talk to you something important.... " Sanskar told her in a serious tone.....

" Yes??.. "
.
.
.
Vansh was sitting in front of the idol of bappa crying on his fate that's when Riva came there and hugged her from behind...

"Princess you?? " Vansh asked her being happy

"Yes I am here papa.... " Vansh's eyes became moist on listening that he asked her to call him "papa"again ...
He kisses her whole face lovingly...

"Ahem... " Sanskar faked cough to gain his attention....
"Can I have a word with you?? " Sanskar asked him on which vansh nodded.....

" Vansh I have no intention to snatched riddhima and Riva from you but I can't deny the fact that I really love riddhima, I love her more than you love her....
But my bad luck inspite of your betrayal she still have soft corner for you.....
I am going to denmark , please take good care of both of my lives and do remember one thing that my eyes are always on you
And yes Riva is my daughter and I will always be her dad..... " Saying this he gave a letter to vansh and left front there....

.
.
.
.
.
.
. Riddhima was waiting for the vansh on the same place where she met him for the first time....

"Riddhima... " He ran towards her

"Why didn't you tell me before that aahana blackmailed you for all this I knew it since first day that she is behind all this, why?? " Riddhima asked him being Disappointed

"So kya krta main?? Aahana ragini k khoon ka ilzam tum pr dalna chahti thi sarey saboot tumhare khilaf thea vo video photage, gun p tumhare fingerprint , tumhare kapdo p uska khoon, majboor tha main ar isiliye mujhe vo sab krna pda....
Maine socha tha ki sarey saboot destroy krk main tumhe sab sach bta dunga pr tab tak tum mujhse bhut dur jaa chuki thi...
Bhut koshish ki tumhe dhundhne ki pr....
Ar jab tum mili bhi toh, shyd main yhi deserve krta hu pr chah kr bhi main kud ko Riva se dur ni rakh paya.... " He broken down while confessing it.....

"Vansh whatever you did wasn't completely right instead of doing this you would have tell me the truth may be we could find a way but you choose to hurt me, to broke my heart completely, after getting betrayal from you I was about to end my life, if sanskar wouldn't saved me that day...
Then I and Riva, in hospital I got to know that I was pregnant I felt so guilty...
You know I missed you so much when I got this news I wanted to share it with you but alas, ......
I can forgive you but I can't forget whatever you have done with me.... "

.
.
.
.
"Sanskar wait.... "Riddhima stops sanskar....

" Riddhima?? "

"What the hell did you think of yourself you can't left me and Riva like this?? That's not fair...
Instead of saying proper bye to me you just left a letter for me??
Am I that bad?? " Riddhima asked him while crying

"No you aren't bad in fact you are the best, that's why I am afraid that if I stay with you little longer then I won't be able to leave you.... "

"Itna pyar krtey ho mujhse?? "

"Shyad issey bhi khi jyada, I regret that why I haven't met you before vansh
I love so much but I know that you love vansh, but that doesn't mean that you can forget me,I am and always will be yours only..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know all the episode are 💔💔that's why I choose to end this other story (OS) in this way

.
.
It depends upon you guys which one you wanna choose
A happy ending with vansh
Or
With sankar
It's up to you....

#happy reading