OS(heat of love)

"Tere ishq main marjawan " Saying this riddhima jump down from the cliff closing  her eyes, vansh ran towards her , he hold her shawl but she has fallen down from the cliff......

"Ridddhimaaaaaa" He shouted her name but it was too late.....

"No no I can't let her die " Vansh said while holding her shawl, he descended from the cliff trying to search her  it was getting dark with the passing time, and snowfall was making it more difficult for him to search her.....

Vansh closed his eyes thinking about riddhima, all the moment which he spend with her were coming in front of his eyes....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He hit the ground in anger, that's when he notice her dupatta, he started removing the ice from that place......
At last he found her, without thinking anything he takes her in his arms and hugged her tightly....

"Tumhe pta hai kitna dar gya tha main?? Now you are with me, I won't let anything happen to you.... " He told her , on not getting response from her side he broke the hug and look at her,
her body was ice cold, he check her pulse on not getting positive sign he kept her head on her heart to listen to her heartbeat....

"Dammm" He shouted in frustration picking her up in his arms and ran to find a shelter for them.....

At last he found an old hut, he enter inside it along with riddhima, he made her lie down on the floor and collected some log to burn it, he warm his hand  by rubbing it in front of the wood and ran towards her and tried to keep her body temperature high but it wasn't affecting her,

"God what to do now??? "

He removed his shirt and lie down beside her taking her in his arms, he shower his love upon her making her warm, time to time he was kissing her hairs and asking her to open her eyes........

After sometimes she calls his name"v.. A.. N.. S.. Hhh" Giving his breath back to her...

"Thank god riddhima you are fine " He told her taking her in his arms...

"Why did you save me??? You hate me na?? You should let me die.... " She told him being emotional....

"You stupid girl, you can't leave me like this, you can't leave me because I lo..... ' he stopped in between...

" You lo???" She asked him looking in his hazel brown eyes.....

"Nothing sleep you need it " He told her while closing her eyes from his palm....

" No vansh not now please, don't hold your emotions more, without you I will die, I can't take your hatred more"her tears made his heart bleed..

"Shhh never ever say this again " He told her while wiping her tears from his thumb.....

"You still hate me?? " She asked him ......

" I hate myself not you....
Yes riddhima I hate myself for loving you so much , main tumse itna pyar krta hu ki shyd agr mujhe zindagi main kabhi bhi kisi se bhi beintahaan muhobbat hui hai so vi sirf ar sirf tumse " Saying this he kisses her forehead......

"I love you too vansh, thank you for giving me a chance, can you please fill my hairline?? " She requested him on which he hold the corner of the log tightly making his finger bleed and fill her hairline.....

This night gave them so many beautiful moments of togetherness which they will cherish lifelong.....
The whole cottage echoed with her moans and his groans in true meaning he marked her as his in true sense  ........

___________________________________

Hope you all will like it ❤
If yes then do give reviews
#happy reading