1.Hottie professor naughty student

"Riddhu riddhu wake up fast you sleepy head or else we will get late for the college"sejal tried to wake up her lazy friend....

" Uff seju let me sleep darling I was seeing my prince Charming in my sleep gosshhh he is so handsome.... " Riddhima told her Dreamingly.....

"Shut up sleepy head manik malhotra will never come to meet you in reality but if you got late na then our new professor will kick us our from his class" She told her arranging her stuff inside her back...

"Aye no word for my love manik malhotra he is so handsome....
My crush my love"

.
.
.
.
.
.
"I told you na that we will get late but you never listen to me, you and your love for your fictional character manik malhotra " Sejal told her making a sad face....

"Hey chillax girl I am here na don't worry nothing will go wrong " She told her and to their good girl professor didn't came here till now, they sat on their place

"Hello pretty girl, I heard that you love dares " Aryan asked riddhima keeping his hand on her desk....

"Loser move back I am not interested in talking to you... " Riddhima replied to him showing no intrest in him.....

"Well guys look at her riddhu baby got scared... " His friends started hooting saying that riddhima is a loser.....
That's was it for it, she accepted his dare, sejal tried to stop her but she didn't listen to her....

"Okay riddhu baby your dare us to kiss the first guy who enter inside this class " All were looking at the entrance soon a guy enter inside he was looking dashing in formal shirt.....

Riddhima takes baby steps towards him before he could say something she pecks him on her cheeks and ran away towards her seat, the guy was too shocked to react....
That guy was none other than their chemistry professor vansh rai singhania.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh god riddhu I told you to not to accept that stupid dare but you......
You Kissed our professor that to in front of whole class" Sejal told her holding her head....

"Babe what do you mean by it?? If I have kissed him privately then it will be okay for you?? " Riddhima asked her making her mouth touching the ground...

"Riddhu you are impossible I hope he won't take any action against you.... " Sejal hopes for that

"Chill babe I'll go and fix this matter.... " Saying this riddhima leaves to meet him in his cabin....

"May I come in sir?? " Riddhima takes his permission

"Miss whatever your name is...
If you came here to apologize then please leave I can't tolerate this kind of behavior in my class " Vansh told her checking some papers....

" Well why would I apologize to you?? I didn't commit any crime come on it was just  cheek kiss, don't behave like I take your v card without your will" From hearing such a bold reply from her vansh almost got heart attack.....

"Are you from this planet?? " He asked her to confirm.

"No actually I am from venus but they throw me out from the planet so here I am in front of you " Saying this she peck his cheeks and kept a red rose on his desk and leaves from there making him shocked....

_______________________________________.
I wrote this os sometimes back actually one part is left but not sure it's good Or not please tell me how is it?? Do you guys wanna read further???