1, found you :)

Dreams POV:
-
'SHIT SHIT SHIT!' Dream thought to himself while running through the oak forest, he needed to get away. All he needed to do was get one dragon and why did it seem everyone in the world was against it, that's what happened. He got assigned hits on him, 3 men were assigned to kill Dream for a large amount of money in repay.
Once Dream got away he calmed a little. He was in a cave, he dug into the wall keeping down low so no one Hurd him cooking food and smelting the iron. 'I just need one dragon, ONE! And really no one wants me to? There has to be thousands of dragons so why can't I have one.' Dream thought and thought and thought. He just wanted one person to be on his side, he had no one.
Hearing the running of 6 feet By the hallow wall he was in, he Hurd someone yell.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?" Somewhat of a higher voice said that, "LANGUAGE!" Comes from another, dream chuckles under his breath lightly so no one hears while his heart is practically thumping out of his chest.
"BAD IT ISNT THE BEST TIME TO SAY 'LANGUAGE'"
"Bad...?" Dream said quietly... George Hurd a small noice that no one else Hurd.
-
George's POV
-
"Hey guys find the way back I need to, get more iron."
"Ok George be careful creepers we know how loud you scream."
"Ok guys, ok!" George said laughing and going back into the cave, he actually wanted to see if he actually Hurd something or not. Plus get iron. He Hurd something, something moving.
"That couldn't be...?" George said, then a zombie came out of the shadows, George sighed in relief and killed the stupid hung over thing.
-
5 minutes later in the cave.
-
Jesus I need food sooner then later but.. was there actually someone moving inside the walls?" He said while walking around looking around the darkened cave. He nocked on walls to see if it's hallowed. He nocked on one, it kind of Echoed, that caught George's attention.
-
Dreams POV
-
'PANIC' absolute PANIC! It's running all throughout dream currently, he Hurd the other mans name from a while ago 'George' he didn't know who the hell he was but he knew, he was out to kill him. He knew George was going to try and kill dream, 99.9% sure.
Dream turned to hear digging.

George got in.
-
-
They were just standing there. staring at each other. dream had his mask on of course, but he could see through it. George was looking, in shock and confusion.
"Hello." George said quietly.
"Hello...?" Dream said quickly picking up his bloody sword. "What do you want?"
"I'm not going to hurt you! More of.. help you?"
"Huh..? That makes no sense, you're just losing the money.."
"No, I'm not, because I'm not siding with you."
"Oh, so you're helping me but not siding with me perfect sense George." George rolled his eyes.
"So you Hurd my name. Not that sturdy of a wall there is it?"
"Well yes of course it is, it's just like I took a lucky guess at your name." Dream said sarcastically.
"Oh yeah 100% get that dream."
"Ok whatever, what do you want?"
"I said, to help."
"Ok, then help me get to the nether."
"I-" george didn't want to help him that much but, he was convinced he had to.
-
George's POV
-
'Why do I want to help him? I could kill him now or, tie him up to bring him alive.' George looked down. 'Why..? I've meet this guy for like 2-4 Minutes..' George pondered over it until George looked up to see the smile mask dream had. 'Why the...'
"Mask..." George said
"GEORGE!" Dream said loudly quickly covering his mouth, seeming to forget there were two other people in the woods maybe near the cave.
"SHIT WHAT?" George said in response to the taller mans scream.
"Are you going to help me?"
"Yes, well...if you Answer my question.."
"Whats it..?" Dream said while grabbing his stuff. George took a second to just look at the man, he didn't know what to say to not make it weird.
"Uhm." George said while dream signals him to follow him out of the cave.
"Where are you going?" George asked.
"Is that the question?"
"No.."
"Then Save it, whats the question George."
"uh..why the mask?"
"So no one knows what I look like..duh."
"YES I KNOW THAT IM NOT STUPID! But why?"
"Because..uh...." dream took a second to think.
"don't know.." Dream said, Releasing a large sigh.
"Oh..well.. can I borrow food?"
"NO! This is mine, go find you're own Georgie! Now leave me alone I need to find somewhere safe for tonight."
"GEORGIE!? Ok I'm leaving to find sapnap and bad.."
"wait george" Dream said looking back, "do you have.. a flint?"
"I'll give you it for food."
"..ok fuck off." Dream left.
-
Still George's POV!
-
When George got back to bad and sapnap he started smelting the iron he got, and sat down on the yellowish grass. It would be green but, he couldn't really see green.
"Here you go george!" Sapnap handed him a cooked beef, George looked up at him and smiled at sap before looking back down to his bright blue shirt, the only color he could really see.
"Sapnap what are you-?" Bad said being cut off by himself screaming on the top of his lungs being chased by sapnap.
George laid down on the grass, looking up at the sky, the stars the moon, he could feel the grass underneath him, soft and comforting. He thought about what he had experienced today. 'What even happened? I made deals with the devil basically.' He thought to himself, 'he was nice through, well as nice as he could be.' That was the last thought until George slowly drifted off to sleep.
-
Still George's POV
-
"GEORGE!" Sapnap yelled at George sleeping
"D- SAPNAP!"
"DREAM?" Sapnap said loudly laughing!
"Why Dream? You have a little crush on are target or somethin George!"
"WHAT! NO! Idiot give me food"
"You know it's funny you say dream because." Sapnap turns around and grabs something off of the furnace and turns and walks back to George, "here George." George grabbed it, a fish? With a note. The note said "hey Georgie hope you're not as hungry as you were yesterday :) -dream" george went dead silent after reading it, why was dream so dull to not keep his mouth shut, he didn't say anything about him helping him but they all must now know that Dream was close and Hurd George say he was hungry. 'Shit dream' George thought to himself in a panic.
"How did he know you were hungry George?"
-
AAAAAAH- ITS 2AM IM ABOUT TO DIE.
I'm so glad I got done with the first chapter before I got to stressed lol :D
And sorry if I take long on chapter 2, I have school and other stuff- and I get writers block frequently lmao kill me.
Anyway hope you like it and will keep reading! Or if it sucks sorry :( again it's 2am.
1211 words