𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

❝I mean, funny. Like, I'm a clown. I amuse you.❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAILEA'S EYES SHOT open. Her makeup was slightly messed up, there was hard pounding inside her head and she couldn't see properly. She blinked multiple times, trying to gain her eyesight back. She then sat up and looked around to see Avani on her right side and Charli on her left side, both sleeping peacefully.

She crawled off the bed. Nailea put her shoes on and tied the shoelaces then walked to the door. She opened it then walked out of the bedroom. Nailea heard voices downstairs, it was Brady and Larray.

Nailea walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen to see the couple making breakfast. Larray looked at Nailea.

"morning." Larray said with a smile, "hey guys." Nailea greeted the both of them. "do you want pancakes?" Brady asked, as he put the pancakes on a plate. "no, thanks. Larray, please can I borrow your car?" she asked. "sure, where're you going?" he asked, taking the keys off the table and giving them to Nailea. "um... I need to go look for my keys." Nailea said, turning around and walking to the door. She opened it, walked out then closed the door.

Nailea walked to the car and got inside. She looked herself in the mirror, she didn't really care how her makeup looked, she just needed to get her keys back.

Nailea drove back to Vinnie and Kio's house. She took a deep breath as she focused on the road. Nailea noticed that she didn't have her phone either.

"fuck." Nailea cursed, feeling annoyed of herself for being irresponsible.

A few minutes later, Nailea arrived at Kio and Vinnie's house. She quickly walked up the drive way then rang the doorbell. She rang it again and again and again.

"stop, before you break the fucking doorbell!" a person yelled from the other side of the door, what seemed like a female. The door opened and Nailea saw Olivia. "oh." she let out. "it's nice to see you too." Nailea fake smiled. She was in no mood to try and be nice.

"what do you want?" The blonde asked, "I've misplaced my things and I came to look for them." Nailea explained, Olivia crossed her arms. "haven't seen them. check somewhere else." Olivia said as she was about to close the door but Nailea blocked it with her shoe. She pushed the door open and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Olivia, stop being a bitch and let me in the fucking house." Nailea demanded in a stern voice. "no." Olivia smirked, making Nailea even more angry. Nailea wanted to push her so badly but she didn't want to add more fuel to the fire by hurting her.

what's happening?" Kio asked, as he stood on the stairs. "nothing, just handling a problem." Olivia explained, smiling at Kio then looking at Nailea. Nailea chuckled softly then pushed Olivia aside.