𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

❝ Go ahead, make my day. ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NAILEA'S ALARM CLOCK rang loudly, making her groan in annoyance. She tried turning it off but she couldn't find it. Nailea opened her eyes then took her alarm clock and threw it across the room.

"I swear to God, I need to stop buying alarm clocks." she said to herself. She then layed her head down again and went back to sleep. Her phone alarm then went off, she took a pillow and used it to cover her face.

"Bloody hell!" she yelled under her pillow then grabbed her phone from the floor and switched off the alarm.

Nailea then got out of bed and walked to her bathroom. She stopped to look herself in the mirror, looking at every side of her face.

"love the crust, Nai." she said in male voice, squinting her eyes and pouting. She then started doing her usual morning routine.

After showering, Nailea applied lotion on her body. She then wore her outfit. She wore a see-through long sleeved top, with a black bralette under it. Blue jeans and white Fila shoes. Nailea then did her makeup.

She walked to her bed and checked her phone then saw a text message from Larray. 'i'm coming to get you.' it said. She put her phone in her pocket then walked downstairs.

Nailea heard a knock on the door, she walked to the door and opened it. Standing in front of her were Larray, Charli and Avani.

"you look gorgeous." he said, as he walked inside the house. "thanks." Nailea smiled and waved at the two girls. she stepped aside for them to walk in, then closed the door.

"oh my--you look so pretty." Avani said, hugging her look-alike. "thank you, but look at you!" Nailea pulled away with a smile on her face, also admiring Avani.

"okay, we all look amazing. you know Kio, right?" Larray asked, "yeah." Nailea said, sitting on the couch. "well, do you know Vinnie?" he asked once again. "I've heard of him but I've never seen him in person." she said, shaking her head no.

"um... just wanted to let you know that I asked Kio if it's okay if you came." Avani said, "even if he wasn't okay with it, I would still drag your ass there." Larray said before Nailea could answer.

Nailea chuckled then turned to Avani, "thanks." she said with a smile plastered on her face.

Charli touched her stomach, "I'm hungry." she said. "me too... um, I only know how to make Dino Nuggets." Nailea said, standing up.