Special exams

"Bruce I can't keep lying to Momo." Izuku said walking into the Batcave "you said you were going to work your not lying." Bruce said typing away at the Batcomputer "so I can tell her I'm Bat-Man?" Izuku asked "not a chance." Bruce said turning to face Izuku "see that means I'm lying to her if I can't tell what I'm actually doing here." Izuku said "you two have only date for five months and you want to tell her about being Bat-Man." Bruce said "well yeah." Izuku said "if it was a long period in time then five months fine but it hasn't so no." Bruce said turning back to the Batconputer "fine." Izuku said in defeat "get suited up for the exams." Bruce said "right the special exams that let me keep my identity secret." Izuku said getting the Bat-suit out of his bag "the Bat-Man is supposed to be a mystery that's why this special exam was made for you." Bruce said as Izuku was done "I can take the car right?" Izuku asked pointing at the Batmobile "I don't see why not." Bruce said as Izuku got in and drove away.

<time skip to when Izuku gets to U.A.>

"Ah Bat-Man so nice of you to pick our school." A rat bear thing named Nezu said "well I heard Eraserhead works here." Izuku said "that he dose if you pass the exam you'll be in his class." Nezu said walking away "fine by me." Izuku said following Nezu.

<in the exam room>

"Get ready..............." Nezu said releasing the robots "Go." Izuku said jumping out of the way of a three point bot and threw an explosive Bat-rang at it and exploded on contact "one down so many to go." Izuku said turning invisible.

<obviousion room>

"Nezu what is his quirk?" A skinny man asked "he dosen't have one he's quirkless." Nezu said "but he turned invisible." The man said "his suit is full of surprises." Nezu said 'is he really letting a quirkless kid do this.' The man thought.

<exam room>

Izuku has been destroyed several robots in three minutes "time for the final challenge the zero point bot." Nezu said as the ground started shaking, Izuku looked up to see a giant robot "oh shit." Izuku said flying in the air 'where's it's weak spot.' Izuku thought, then he found what looked like a fueling spot "found it." Izuku said throwing an explosive Bat-rang at it, when it hit the zero pointer exploded "the exam is over welcome to U.A.'s hero course." Nezu said as Izuku walked out.

<time skip>

Izuku arrived at Momo's home and knock on the door 'their but they don't have a front gate.' Izuku as Momo opened the door "Izu aren't you supposed to be at work?" Momo asked "Wayne gave me the rest of the day off." Izuku said before being pulled inside little did he know that Momo's father wasn't happy that his daughter was dating a quirkless kid 'I'll have that relationship destroyed if it's the last thing I do.' Mr.Yaoyorozu thought.

To becontinue.........................

(a/n what is Momo's father up find out next chapter of The Next Bat-Man.)