The beginning Part 2

It's been a week since the murder of Hisashi Midorya today was the funeral 'damnit if I was home none of this would of happened I'm sorry Dad I failed you.' Izuku thought as the casket was lowered into the ground.

<time skip to Izuku moving in with his mom and little brother Tim>

"Izuku you can put those down on the living room table." Inko said "thanks Mom." Izuku said putting down boxes "oh I almost forgot to tell you my boss and his family is coming over tomorrow for dinner." Inko said "so the the Yaoyorozu family how exciting." Izuku said rolling his eyes 'he's so different from when he was little.' Inko thought her and his father divorced about 10 years ago when Tim was just a month old.

Izuku was in his room sulking until "Izuku what you doing?" A little kid with green hair asked "get out of my room Tim." Izuku said "your no fun." Tim said putting down a picture of Izuku and Hisashi but it "now look at what you get out now." Izuku said angry and Tim got out when Izuku was picking up the picture there was a dic in the back of the frame, he took the dic and put it in his computer on the dic was a chemical formula for a deadly gas 'what chemical warfare isn't that illegal.' Izuku thought ejecting the dic and getting ready to go to Waynemaner to give Bruce the dic.

<time skip to when Izuku is outside the gate>

"HEY WAYNE SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON AT WAYNE POWERS AND I GOT PROOF!" Izuku yelled and the gate opened and he ran inside.

<time skip to inside the batcave>

"A chemical agent that is capable of killing an entire country in one go I should of never sold my company to Powers take the dic to the police and ask for commissioner Gordon." Bruce said handing the dic to Izuku "what about you?" Izuku asked "what about me?" Bruce asked "aren't you gonna go out there and help as Bat-Man?" Izuku asked "no those days are long gone." Bruce said walking away.

<Time skip to when Izuku was on the sidewalk>

Izuku was walking when a limo landed next to him "hello your Hisashi's boy Izuku right." Said an old man "so what if I am." Izuku said about to walk away "you do know who I am right?" The man asked "yeah your mister Powers we done here." Izuku said about walk away.

"No we aren't give me the dic now

"No we aren't give me the dic now." Powers said "what dic?" Izuku asked trying to play dumb "Willimon grab him." Powers said and a big grabbed Izuku "hey get off of me." Izuku said as William found the dic and threw Izuku off the road "let's get going sall we." Powers said and the limo took off, Izuku was holding on to the edge of the road for dear life 'why is this road so high.' Izuku thought pulling himself up 'looks like I'm gonna have to do this myself.' Izuku thought running back to Waynemaner to take the Bat-Man suit.

<time skip to when Izuku is at Waynemaner>

Bruce was awoken by the sound of braking glass "Ace." Bruce called his dog but no response so he walked to the library to see that someone tied up Ace and is in the Batcave, when he gets down there the Bat-suit was stolen.

<to Izuku>

"Woo steady steady." Izuku said trying not to crash while he was flying.

<an hour later when Izuku reached Wayne powers tower>

Izuku land and turned on the invisible and put two fingers to the glass window of the office to hear the conversation.

"Don't worry about a thing General, we terminated Hisashi Midorya and his brat." Powers said "what about the evidence." The General said "it's all right here." Powers said "do we know how it effects humans?" The General asked "just take a look at these." Powers said as he hands the General some photos that made him vomit "yes mister Fugi was accidentally exposed to the gas." Powers said and chuckled afterwards.

Izuku was now grinding his teeth 'they killed my father those assholes.' Izuku thought and broke though the window "Powers I'm taking you in." Izuku said "B-Bat-Man what are you doing here?" Powers asked "your under arrest on the charges of the murder of Hisashi Midorya and chemical warfare." Izuku said walking towards Powers "SECURITY!" Powers yelled running out of the office.

"Fine have it your way." Izuku said fight the security guards as more and more guards came "I like to party but this is too much so see ya." Izuku said running away "AFTER HIM NOW!" One of the guards said running after him to the electrical room, then Izuku was paralyzed "what's happening?" Izuku asked "I'm stopping you I'll free you when you agree to give me the suit back." Bruce said over an intercom "Bruce Powers killed my father please." Izuku said as the guards came in "Bruce please." Izuku said as the guards started surrounding him aiming their guns at him "Bruce please their gonna kill me." Izuku said then he was able to move again and he took down the guards "to your left is a janitors closet go in it." Bruce said "got it." Izuku said entering the closet "now what?" Izuku asked "there's a fake brick next to the supply shelf." Bruce said as Izuku pushed the fake brick in opening a secret passageway.

When Izuku got out he was at a loading dock for the gas "Bruce why are you helping me now?" Izuku asked "I know what it's like to loses someone I couldn't stop my parent's killer I'll damned if I let the man that killed your father go." Bruce said "thanks." Izuku said jumping down "do you always treat your guests like this your just me." Izuku said landing behind Powers "SHOOT HIM!" Powers yelled, then all the guards opened fire some hitting the barrels of the gas spraying Powers "HELP ME!" Powers yelled and the guards started running away "Midorya the airship is taking off." Bruce said "not if I can help it." Izuku said flying after the airship and landing on the roof using a finger he cut open the the top hatch.

Then he dropped in "no ones here." Izuku said looking around then being hit in the back of the head "ow hey William care to dance." Izuku said hitting him with a right hook but got slapped away to the control panel, William was about punch Izuku but he dodged causing him to punch though the control panel electrocuting him "this thing is going down best take my leave." Izuku said getting out and flying away as the airship crashed in the ocean and exploded.

<time skip to the morning>

"IZUKU YOU HAVE A VISITOR!" Inko yelled and Izuku exited his room to see Bruce Wayne with a smile on his face "mister Wayne what are you doing here?" Izuku asked sitting down on the couch "he's here to give you a job." Inko said "what kind of job?" Izuku asked "the kind you'll accept." Inko said "may I have some tea miss Midorya?" Bruce asked "of course." Inko said walking away "the job is simple you become Bat-Man." Bruce said "really this isn't a joke?" Izuku asked "I don't joke Izuku you in or are you out?" Bruce asked "I'm in." Izuku said "good your listed as a sidekick until you graduate from any hero course you pick." Bruce said "fine by me." Izuku said shacking hands with Bruce.

To becontinue.................

(a/n how will Izuku's life change find out next chapter of The Next Bat-Man.)