chapter 4

The new king goes to study under those who he swore to eradicate.

It has been 3 months since the death of all for one izuku and eri weren't the same even the misfits weren't the same the always keep looking at the t.v thinking that all for one would talk to them but nothing but he found that the quirk all for one can merge quirks together so he merged some and created some:

Decay: basically tenko's quirk but izuku can choose if he wants to decay something or not.

Stockpile: it just grew even stronger so it has the strength of an all might detroit smash.

Drawback nullification: it stops the drawback of a quirk from happening.

Memory reading: izuku can read the memories of anyone he wants just by looking directly into their eyes.

Jester: allows him to change his shape and form to anyone and be able to use a weaker version of their quirk.

Drawback: jester can only be used 12 times an hour.

Fire breathing: izuku can shoot fire after inhaling air and the fire can burn as hot as dabi's blue fire.

Drawback: oversuing will make the fire get unstable and get inside izuku's lung's.

Hardened: this quirk allows izuku to harden his body like kirishima and if combined with stockpile can make izuku use stockpile by 5% say as in he can use it at 10% combine it with hardened he can then use it at 15%.

Drawback: will tire izuku out if he overuses it.

Analysis: izuku can see what someone's quirk is just by looking at them.

Delete: izuku can delete the space between himself and someone or something can also delete something or someone and the rest of the body will attach itself back.

Drawback: will give izuku's right hand a strain if overused.

Air cannon: this quirk allows izuku to releases an air shockwave from his arms.

Hypertrophy: this Quirk seemingly enlarges izukus Arm.

Spearlike bones: This Quirk possibly generates rivet-like growths on izuku's arm.

Multiplier: This Quirk seemingly multiplies the number of izuku's arms.

Impact recoil: This Quirk seemingly enables izuku to completely reflect the impact of an attack back to the attacker.

Force quirk activation: izuku can activate target's Quirk against their will, whether they are conscious or not.

Burner: izuku can burn someone's organs slowly burning the body from the inside out.

4 kinetic boosters: this unnamed Quirk seemingly increases the amount of kinetic energy izuku creates and releases.

3 strength enhancers: The unnamed Quirk seemingly enhances izuku's physical strength.

Springlike limbs: this quirk allows izuku to cook his muscles in order to enhance his physical strength, and can also be used to augment other Quirks, like Air Cannon.

Rivet stab: izuku transforms his fingers into black tendrils that have red prominent cracked lines that extend from the users' fingers, although they can also emerge from other parts of the body such as the spine. These appendages can easily pierce bodies, however, the user may choose whether to wound the target or not.

Warping: izuku can produce a black liquid that acts as a portal, similar in nature to Kurogiri's Warp Gate.

Air walk: izuku is capable of levitating in mid-air.