12;- 19th chime

En başından başla

"You hold such little doubt in me, Lily-pads. It's truly heartbreaking." James clutched his heart, faking weeping into Lily's shoulder who smacked his hand gently." I'll write to her, it's just different now dad's gone."

Sylvia's eyes softened." Jamesie, I'm so sorry- I know how it feels to have a parent past away, if you need any-"

James laughed, his smile brightening at her words." Thank you, dear Sylvie. Dads not dead, just a fucker. He cheated on mum and her Slytherin self hexed him to St. Mungos and divorced him whilst he was still in surgery. I've cut ties with him, he was never a good dad anyway, never there,"

"If we had liquor, I would toast. But as it goes- we don't. This is strange because at least three of us here are alcoholics. But here's too shitty parents." Sirius laughed, raising a fake glass high in the air. The majority in the circle followed including Marlene, Remus, Giselle, Em, George, Adrian, James- though he only went half high as respect for his mum, Sylvia doing the same.

"Well, I'm sorry all the same." Sylvia offered, a smile ghosting her lips as she turned to look at Sirius who was already watching her. Sirius leaned into her ear." Save me a dance, will you." He whispered as Lily Evans hopped up from her seat, offering the girls to get ready in her dorm room.

"Only if your dancing skills have improved, Jack."

-

"Sylvia Floyd how on earth did you tame your hair?" Lily shrieked, playing with her ginger locks before glancing up at Sylvia with a pleading look." I swear, I didn't brush it for one day and it turns into my bloody nemesis."

"Language." Emmeline Vance chuckled from behind her, Sylvia rolled her eyes- it was clear as day to see that she didn't like Vance. Especially since she referred to her as 'Vance' rather than the girls chosen 'Em'- defending herself by saying it was too confusing with Emerald." My hair looks alright, doesn't it? I wanted Sirius to save me his last dance tonight." Sylvia's eyebrows perked up, glancing at the girl with a confused look." Oh, they don't do that in France?" Sylvia thought her sickening." Well, here, in England. We have this thing called 'last dances' they basically are the most important dance! I can't believe you don't know this, Sylv!" Emmeline chuckled, her gaze hardening." Whoever is given the last dance is literally confirmed to be the girl that the boys will be betrothed to-"

Lily rolled her eyes." That's a very old and pureblooded tradition, Lina."

"I don't like that name and you know it." Emmeline snapped." Well, I believe that it's a very smart pureblooded tradition, many pureblooded traditions are great. My mother of course doesn't approve of Sirius. He was burnt off his family tree for god's sake and he's a blood traitor! But we are willing to look past that especially since I'm in Gryffindor, I'm as much as a disgrace as he's known to be. My parents are kind and understanding though, they know that hat is absolute nonsense." She cast a simple spell on her hair making it bouncy with curls. No one could object that Emmeline Vance was beautiful, even if her personality was horrid.  That's what captured Giselle Montegrio, amongst many others eyes. She had beautiful melanin skin and a bright complexion. Her chocolate eyes hypnotized any onlooker, her long, shiny, and black hair reached down to the small of her back, and her perfect button nose complimented her plump lips." He is up for grabs though? You don't have a weird claim on him do you, Floyd? I mean it's obvious you aren't his type- look at Louisa, his ex, she's one of my best friends you know. She's gorgeous, got new highlights a few weeks before school started and she's glowing! She's totally fine with me going after Sirius, she's dating this Slytherin boy- one of her brothers, Cecil Parkinson, practically famous for his Slytherin Quidditch teams, best mates whilst he was here in Hogwarts. He graduated last year though, a shame."