Roles

Graphic designer (2/6)

Those are the wonderful angels who can edit, make aesthetics, banners till covers, the ones that save you in need of a good cover or editing!

Editor (1/6)

The one who spot your mistakes and help you improve your story, those great angels, help you in your books from grammar until the punctuation!

Reviewer (1/8)

The ones reading your book and helping you pinpoint what can be done better, those angels can sometimes be your saviour for your books!

Interviewer (2/6)

Wanna know more about your favourite writer or wanna introduce yourself to the outside world with your book, those angels are waiting till they can help you!

Helpline (4/6)

What is more important than your mental health? Nothing! Those angels are ready to listen to you, advice and help where needed, all that's needed is a scream and they're ready to help!

Announcers (1/2)

What is a community when everything is a mess, here for we have the announcers who will help us keep the community together and announce stuff when needed, those angels are the savers for the community!

Writers (0/3)

Those are some angels who will be writing articles and also keep up the magazine of the community! 

Judge (2/6)

When an award comes, we need judges, those angels will judge where needed and help the community out with an award!

Promotors (0/5)

These angels will bring the word of the community to the outside!

Members (Endless . . .)

Bored and just wanna chat with us? Become a member and your phone will keep buzzing the whole day XD

Prompt writers (0/5)

They will be keeping us our monthly book contest for writing prompts, coming up with wiring prompts is what they do for the award!