Wattpad Star:Sky_is_Limit

The Allure Community presents you the interview of a renowned author,the writer of The beard and more sky_is_limit. The interview is taken by our interviewer lover_fandom

Why did you want to start writing?Like a lot of other people, I started out writing fanfiction

Like a lot of other people, I started out writing fanfiction. I thought it was so cool that people were able to take their words and actually make them into stories. It made me want to try it out too.

Any books you'd like to recommend to the readers?
Traces of Delilah (Wattpad)
The Two Foxes (Wattpad)
The Red Tent (published)
Zoe Letting Go (published)

I have more, but the list would be really long. Here are my top though!

Have you noticed any changes in yourself since you started writing?
I don’t think I’ve noticed any changes in myself since I’ve started writing. Though I guess I have a better understanding of people and maybe even myself. Also, my vocabulary, haha.

What is your writing process like?
I’m a pantser/plantser. I don’t really think I have a set process. When I have a story idea in mind, I just go for it. Whatever comes to mind, I write. Sometimes it’s a good things if I’m really into the idea. Sometimes, it causes problems like lack of motivation or constant walls that I hit.

What tips would you give to help other writers?
Don’t worry about things like popularity. That’s truly a writers downfall. It’s better to write for yourself before anything else. Once you lose sight of why you started writing, you also lose the magic of it. It’ll only make for bland stories and a loss of love for the craft. So, write because you want to and because you love it, not for popularity.

Would you like to share something about yourself that your readers don't know?
Hmm, let’s see. As of recently, I’ve had an obsession with anime. It’s all I’ve been watching lately.

What do you enjoy most as a writer?
I think my favorite thing about writing is creating my own world. I can immerse myself into something completely my own. I can make anything happen whether that be flying pigs or an angel marrying a human. It’s fun having a place to escape and creating a world that helps you leave your personal struggles and such.

How has Wattpad affected your life?
I’ve met so many amazing people on Wattpad. I’d go as far to say I’m obsessed lol. No, but I feel like Wattpad has changed me for the better because I’ve been on the site for 7 years now. I’ve seen so much , encountered so many people. I definitely think it’s helped me grow because I can handle all types of situations and people.

How does it feel to know that people like your stories?
I think it’s nice. I usually try to put messages in what I write: be yourself, love/accept yourself, you’re perfect the way you are, growth and understanding. So, when people are seeing what I write and liking it, I enjoy that because not only am I spreading a message, but I’m also connecting with others. It’s really cool.

Is there anything you don't like about writing?
The long and grueling process. Sometimes, you just want to throw in the towel and give up. It can feel so long and tiresome. But that’s just the way of the game! Past that, I hate editing. It’s the worst for me!

How has your overall experience on Wattpad been?
It’s been amazing, honestly! The community is one that’s hard to find other places. Even with the closing of the forums, I’ve still found places that are so open and welcoming. Wattpad does have times where they get a bit annoying, but the pros always outweigh the cons.

Which book was your favourite to write?
Ooh, that’s a hard question! I’d probably have to say The Beard. It was the first story I ever finished in a matter of mere months. It really spoke to me and I felt so good writing it. It always has so many amazing messages within it.

Hope you enjoyed reading this interview,you can get your own personal interview by  filling the form

Hope you enjoyed reading this interview,you can get your own personal interview by  filling the form. Thanks sky_is_limit for letting us have your interview.