"Yes, Yoongi oppa. I'm aware of the consequences." she responded plainly.

Yoongi nod. "Do you object to any of my conditions?"

She kept a straight face. "No."

Her eldest brother stared at her. "Very well, then."

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold on a sec." Namjoon interjects. "Isn't that a bit too much, hyung? She's already caged in the mansion as it is. How much more do you want to make her feel imprisoned? She's not even going anywhere for fúck's sake."

Yoongi threw Namjoon a deadly gaze. "Shut your fúcking mouth, Joon. Unless you could think of another way to prevent those bastards from doing anything to our sister, I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

"You're treating her just like dad did." Namjoon pointed out. "And look at what happened because of it."

"Hey, cut it out." Hobi tried getting in between the two. But they ignored him.

"At least I know what's best for her." Yoongi countered.

Namjoon gritted his teeth. "Don't even give me that bullshít, hyung. You're treating her like a bloody prisoner and not your sister."

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "You don't fúcking talk back to me, Namjoon. Ever." he threatened.

"I'm not scared of you, so don't waste your time." Namjoon replied.

Yoongi was about to say something again but Lisa beat him to it.

"Are the both of you gonna continue fighting like seven-year-olds in front of me or are the two of you gonna shut it?"

That made all of them silent.

Lisa let out a frustrated sigh. "No one knows what's best for me other than myself. I've told you guys before, stop thinking about my safety because I could take care of myself. Let me fight on my own. Let me handle my own problems. Just for once, let me do something. I'm not going to stop you Yoongi oppa if you want to send in more guards and tighten the security. I won't disobey you either. But please don't forbid me from helping you find Kang."

Yoongi clasps his palms together. "Dearest, Lalisa. Don't beg. You know how much I hate hearing you beg for something. As much as possible, I intend to give you everything that you want. So don't beg, okay?"

She pressed her lips together and nod as a response.

The eldest sighs. "Okay, I'll arrange everything now. I gotta go. Take care of yourself, Lisa."

"Yes, Yoongi oppa."

After Yoongi left the face time, she turn her attention to Namjoon. "Thank you, Namjoon oppa for standing up to me. I truly appreciate it."

Joon's lips formed in a bitter smile. "I just don't want you to feel like you're locked up."

"It's okay, oppa. I'll be fine." she tried cheering up her brother.

Namjoon nodded. "If you say so." he inhales before adding. "Anyways, I'll go now too. Bye, Lis."

She faked a smile. "Bye, oppa."

When it was only the three of them, Hoseok spoke.

"I'm sorry that you have to see those two fight, Lis." as expected from her softest brother.

She bit her lower lip. "Do they often fight when I was gone?"

"They're... the same as they were before. Namjoon would always disagree to everything Yoongi hyung would say, and you know Yoongi hyung. Basically the two of them doesn't want to back down that's why there's always a tension between the two of them. But it's normal for them to be like that. So don't worry yourself too much." Hobi explained.