tom holland - jace norman

I look at myself in the mirror and smile. Tonight was The Emmys, and I was nominated for the Lead Actress in the Drama Series category. The chances of winning were low, but I was excited to even be nominated for this. 

"Hey, babe, the car is..." Jace said coming into the room, but stops when he sees me. 

"Y/N, you look, amazing." He said in awe. He comes towards me, and kisses me passionately. I smile into the kiss, but his hands clutched tighter on my waist. 

"We better get down there, or else Riele is going to kill us." I tell him patting his chest. He releases me and I grab my purse. 

"You also look very handsome Mr. Norman." I say walking past him. I watch him smile and follow me downstairs. 

"There you two are, the car is waiting for us—," Riele said looking at us. "You look amazing Y/N!" 

"Thanks Riele." I say to her. Jace wraps his arm around my waist, looking down at me. 

We all gather, making our way to the car. Jace opens the door for me, and I hop in. I was happy that Jace and everyone were coming to support me. Especially Jace. 

He sits next to me, and kisses my lips lightly. 

"You ready?" He asks me and I sigh. 

"I'm just nervous." I tell him, looking ahead. 

We arrive to the award show, and we all get out. Jace and I link arms, and make our way to the Red Carpet. Cameras flashed all around us, and we smile looking everywhere. We get in front of the backdrop, and we take photos close together. 

Other celebrities were roaming the carpet, doing interviews and taking pictures. 

"Can we get a picture of just Y/N?" A man said with a camera. Jace walks away, leaving me alone and going to talk with our friends. I smile at the camera, doing different poses. 

After getting some pictures, I begin to look for Jace and everyone else, but I couldn't find them anywhere. I huff, looking around when I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I couldn't believe who was standing right in front of me. 

"Oh my god, Tom!" I say hugging him quickly and then backing up. "I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?" 

"I'm good. I heard about your nomination, congrats Y/N." He said in that British accent, and it makes me think about the past. 

A few years ago, back in 2016, Tom and I had a "thing". We weren't dating, but we were definitely more than friends for almost a year. We did everything a couple would do, but didn't put a label on it. 

After a year, we decided to stop seeing each other because of filming for both of us and always being apart. I haven't seen him in almost a year.

"Thanks Tom, it was really nice seeing you." I say to him and he smiles. 

"Hey babe." Jace said coming up to us, and he puts his arm around my waist. He looks at Tom with a slightly annoyed face. 

"Jace, nice to see you man." Tom said holding out his hand. Jace shakes his hand, put instantly pulls away. I roll my eyes at Jace's jealously. Tom and I haven't been together for almost four years. 

"Should we get inside?" I ask Jace and he nods. 

"See you later, Tom?" I ask him and he nods smiling. He looks at Jace one more time and walks away from us. We walk inside, and I pull Jace off to the side away from the crowds. 

"What was that?" I ask him, crossing my arms. 

"He was flirting with you Y/N. I could see it from the other side of the carpet." He said annoyed. "He was definitely checking you out."