◀chapter 4 continue..

Elliana P.O.V.

Just came to the house hungry as a mf my mom came to the kitchen and was about to cook dinner.I went upstairs turn on my Pandora and it was playing Jupiter Love by Trey Songz I got in the shower cuz I was sweaty and stank. I washed my hair I love my hair it was so curly people think I was mix with but all I know that my grandma was Indian. I was thinking about Omar for a minute so I decide to call.

Phone Convo:

"Ayee, Ma." He said, it sounded so sexy.

"Wassup, I was bored so I called you." I said biting my lips.

"Mhm.. I guess so shawty you been thinking about me." He said.

"Ugh whatever what you been up to, though?" I asked.

"Nun, ate some good food my momma made. " he said.

"That's wassuh what was it? " I asked.

"Damn she made some mashed potatoes,shrimp, biscuits, and some crab legs." He said.

"Damn that's sound good." I said.

He laughed "Hell Yea!"

I giggled.

"Your giggle soo cute, bruhh." He said.

I laughed "Thanks boo!"

"I'm your, boo?" He asked.

"I call everyone my boo." I said.

"Mhm... THOT!" He said

I laughed "No I'm not, you need to shutup Foo."

"Make me punk." He said.

"I will but I got to go eat dinner finally I'll call you lata." I said.

"Ight, baby girl." He said.

I giggled and then hung up.

End of Convo

I swear he make smile and feel some type of way his voice so deep and sexy asf I love it deep. My song had came on called "Naked by Marquess Houston" it's just a sexy song and make me bite my lips all the time I pause the music went downstairs to eat dinner.