▶ chapter 7

We finally got out the car went into the building everybody seem chilled see other people goofing around dancing to music. The lunch room was hella big and I saw Omar talking to his friends.

"Ayyee, y'all this is Ellianna" he said smiling.

"Hi go by Elli" I said shyly.

"Hi, I'm Maurice your name is so beautiful." she said.

She was so pretty she was lightskined with blonde hair w/ blue highlights.

"Thank you yours too" I smiled.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"Ayee Elli you met my bros Trey and Darrius right?" he asked.

"What sup with you and my homeboy" asked Darrius.

"We just chilling" I smiled looking at Omar.

"Mhmm" Trey said looking at Darrius giggling.

"Come on let's walk around I'll meet up with y'all later." Omar said.

"Ight bro" they said.

I was on my phone on instagram then Omar had saw me on there and asked for my insta which i gave it to him. He followed me I almost have 2,000 followers and his fine ass got 3,000 followers. I see him giving me emoji's on every pic he see me on.

"Damnn you can dance really good i love how you move your hips too." he said looking at my videos on instagram.

"Get off from my insta thirsty ass and Thanks." I smiled.

"Did you see my video?" He asked.

"Nah where it at ?" I asked.

He showed me the video when he was dancing to grind with me and that video was sexy asf the way he move his body was on point.

"Maybe me and you should dance together" he smirked.

"That sounds fun" I said let's go get my schedule from the office.

"Ight ma" he said.

We walked to the office and the line is long asf it was 7:45 a.m.

        Omar P.o.v.

I'm looking at bae ass trying to see when she gone let me hit that. Then I saw Derrick in the other line staring at her ass too he was my nigga back then when he fucked my ex. I started to hug Elli behind kissing her on the neck. I heard her lil soft moan damn her moaning is on point. I looked at Derrick he was just laughing like he gone steal her away from me.

        End of P.o.v.

I had seen why Omar had hugged me behind because I saw that boy just staring me real hard  and I guess Omar got a jealous.

We finally made it to the front desk she asked for my name & grade and gave me my schedule.

"What's your first class" I asked.

"Science" he said.

"Awl... Me 2!" I said and smiled.

"Coo" he smiled and start to hold my hand like we together or something but I started to blush.

We walked in class he kept on holding my hand. 

"Ayee my nigga come over here." said Darrius.

"Ight, bro" he said.

He was still holding my hand and wouldn't let go at all.

"Why you still holding my hand?" I asked.