chapter 1 Really Hashirama...

She knew she was beautiful, she knew she had a sexy body. Oh she knew and she hated that. So she would wear lots of armor. But even with all that armor her bust was still clear. So to help hide that she put tight binders on. Even though it hurt, she did not want to be seen as a woman. She wanted to be seen as a warrior. So she hid her beautiful body from the world. Most people thought that she was a flat chested stick. They only ever saw her with her armor on. The only person that knew how her body really looked was her brother. But that is to be expected. They do live together.

“So tomorrow I have a meeting with Madara and his clan elders, we are going to talk about the peace treaty. But the only way that the senju elders and the Uchiha elders would agree was that we not take our younger siblings with us.” Hashirama said with a nervous smile.

“So I can’t come with, that’s fine just don’t do anything to stupid, ok” Tobirama said as she stood up from the table that they were sitting at. “Please don’t embarrass yourself, ok”

“I won’t, I promise you know how important this peace treaty is to me” Hashirama said as he watched his sister sit next to him.

“Ok, do you need any of my notes?” she said, then kissed her brother on his cheek.

“No, I think I have everything I need, but if you want to look at my notes of what I need to say. That would be nice” he said as he stood up. He grabbed his sister’s hand and led her to his office. On the way they passed a mirror. Tobirama stopped and looked at the mirror. She didn’t have her armor on and she wasn’t wearing a binder. She frowned as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her large bust was causing her long sleeve shirt to look like it was being stretched to its limits. But that wasn’t a lie, it was. When she went shopping she often found people watching her. She was the clan head’s little sister. She only bought clothes that would fit someone with a flat chest, because of this. If she could she would wear her binder all the time. It made her like her body more, but Hashirama being the dork that he is made her take it off. He said that no matter what she should love her body as it. She would always say that her body as is, is not fit for a ninja. But she had a hard time telling her brother no so she takes it off around him.

“Come on Tobi, don’t look like that. your body is perfect” he said as he hugged his sister from behind. He placed his chin on her shoulder and warped his arms around her waist. “You need to learn that your body is perfect as is, ok” 

“I no. let’s see those notes” Tobirama said as she looked away from the mirror. They then continued to walk to Hashirama’s office. Tobirama looked over the notes. “These look really nice. Good job” Tobirama said with a small smile.

“Thanks!!” Hashirama said with a big smile. “Also you don’t have to do any paperwork tomorrow, so just have a day to yourself”

“Well alright, good night big brother” Tobirama said as she walked out of the room and into her own.

The next day Hashirama knocked on her door which woke her up.

“I’m leaving, I really don’t know when I’ll be back. But see you when I get back” Hashirama said as he walked up to her bed. He kissed her on the cheek and tried to hug her.

“Go away, you're so cheesy,” Tobirama said as she put her hand on his face and tried to push him away.

“I can’t believe you!! What part of don’t do anything too stuid do you not understand” Tobirama yelled

“I’m sorry, but it’s not final yet. To be honest, I really don’t like this either” Hashirama said in a sad tone. “We will just have to find another way”

“I never said I wouldn’t do it. this is for your dream to come true, right?” Tobirama said as she stood up and walked over to her brother.

“Wait, you're going to do it, are you sure?”

“Yes, and even if I don’t like him I’ll be a good wife” she said as she hugged her brother.

“Are you sure, I don’t want you to regret it”

“I won’t, will they be coming here?”

“Yes in a few days, are you sure about this?” Hashirama said, his answer was a hard slap to the back of his head.

“I made dinner,” she said as she walked into the kinchen.

The first chapter is shorter then I would have like oh well.