Jisoo is taking deep breaths as the pressure of the situation is making her feel lightheaded. Breathing in and out along with her wife, releasing the tension off of her chest.

She stopped in front of the emergency room and called the medical staff to help her wife. They immediately ran to where Jennie is and put her on a wheel chair. She ran along with the medical professionals in taking her wife to the emergency room.

"How is she, Doc?" Jisoo asked the doctor who attended to her wife.

"She's fine, it's just a cramp. She's not in labor yet, but she's definitely close." Doctor Mizuhara uttered with a huge smile on her face.

Jisoo sighed in relief. "Can I see her now?" She asked.

The doctor nodded and gestured her to go see her wife.

The latter hurriedly entered her wife's room and sat on the edge of the hospital bed. Jennie opened her eyes and smiled. 

"Sorry about what I said earlier." Jennie murmured and kissed her worried wife's hand.

Jisoo shook her head. "It's okay, I understand. I'm sorry I wasn't of any help." She said and caressed her wife's face.

"You did help me, baby. Don't feel bad about it, our child is coming soon." Jennie uttered, trying to comfort her wife.

"Merry Christmas, Mandu."

"Merry Christmas, Chu." 

They celebrated Christmas together at the hospital. Jisoo had no plans on leaving her pregnant wife's side— keeping her eyes peeled for whenever Jennie feels a slight hint of pain in her stomach.

It has been a couple of days since Jennie was brought to the hospital. The couple decided that it would be best if they stayed at the hospital until Jennie gives birth to their child. Jisoo almost never slept throughout the whole duration of the stay.

December 31st at 8am, Jennie started feeling the contractions, Jisoo is eating her breakfast when her wife suddenly woke up, crying in pain. She almost choked on her ramyeon and spilled some hot soup on her pants when she abruptly stood up from her seat and banged her knees on the table in front of her.

"What's wrong?!" Jisoo asked when she reached her wife's side with her ramyeon soup soaked pants.

Jennie grabbed her harshly by the nape which made the latter almost stumble on top of her.

"Call the doctor." Jennie tried her best to utter a single sentence but it came out as a whisper which Jisoo failed to discern.

"W—what?" The latter asked.

Jennie gulped the lump in her throat and tried her best to say something once again. "Call the doctor."

Jisoo still didn't understand what she was trying to say which pissed the pregnant woman off.

She took a deep breath and glared at her wife. "I said... CALL THE DAMN DOCTOR!" Jennie yelled which snapped Jisoo out of her momentary brain-lag.

She hurriedly ran out the door to call the doctor.

The medical professionals quickly came to her aid. They took her to the delivery room where they waited for the next stages of her labor.

Her water broke after a few hours which made the pain even worse.

While Jennie is grimacing in pain, Jisoo is almost on the verge of collapsing. She's once again feeling lightheaded and pale. Cold sweats running down her forehead as she watched her wife endure the pain of her contractions every few minutes.