9~ Confessions

~Enjoy!~

Y/n's POV
My siblings, Caspian, The boys, and me all gathered at Aslan's table. "So Y/n, how do you know these boys" peter asked me. "Peter we don't have time for thi-" I say but he cut me off. "I don't care! You need to explain how you know these guys, and how you suddenly started fighting like you've been doing it for Your whole life, when I we know for a fact that the last time we were in narnia you couldn't even wield a sword properly."

"No need to get angry King Peter, it was Aslan's orders not to tell you or anyone else" Elijah says. He's always the formal, while james he's just... Him.

"How long?" Edmund asks. "A few Months after we left Narnia" I answer looking down.
"So you could handle yourself for ages and you just let people push you around" Edmund said looking away.

"Guys I had no choice" I say. "Susan, you remember when those girls kept taking your books and putting mean stuff in them?" I asked susan. She look at me in shock. No one knew about this except for me, because I was the one to stop it. She nodded.

"And then they stopped? That was me. I was the one to stop them. I kinda threaten them" I say. She looks at me and stands up. She walks up to me. "You may be my sister but your nothing to me" and then she walks out.

Then peter and Edmund come up to me and hug me. "We forgive you, hush tell us next time." And then they walked out too. Elijah and James smiled, making me smiling back. "Hey lucy, wanna go for a walk?" James asks her. "Ok!" Lucy giggled as her and the boys ran out of the room, making it just me and caspian.

"Are you okay?" Caspian did breaking the silence between us. I look at him. "Y-Y-Yeah, I'm okay" I say turning into blushing mess. What is happening to me?! One minute I'm all serious. Next I'm all mushy. Why does this boy do this to me.

"Sorry that was a stupid question" he say sitting up on the table looking down. I go and sit beside him. I put my finger under his chin. "Hey, look at me. It's not stupid, your just being kind" I say looking into his eyes. "Screw it" Caspian Mumbled.

Then I feel a pair of lips against mine and a pair of hands on my waist. I kiss back as my hands go to his hair. It felt so good, it felt perfect. It had to be at least two minutes until we pulled away due to air.

"That was.." Caspian trailed off. I giggle, then he grabs my hands. "Y/n Pevensie, ever since I layed eyes on you when that soldier attack you I knew I would see you again.  And every time I saw you I feel in love with you even more, will do he honors of being my queen?" I was shocked by caspian's words.He wants me to be his queen?!.

"Yes!" I shout. He smiles, picks me up and twirls me round. I giggle and peck his lips again. "I love you" he says. My smile got brighter. "I love you too".

I heard two pairs of clapping and someone giggleing. Me and caspian turn to see Lucy, Elijah, and james.

Caspian puts me down and I rush to Lucy. She hugs me so tight. "Caspian's gonna be my brother in law!" She says. I turn to her.
"L-l-lu, Not so fast there kid. Me and caspian only met a few days ago. We're not getting married that fast" I say, getting all flustered. Caspian nods but Elijah and James just smirk.

"Don't say that! It's not true! You never know your fate! Your path will always change you just need to pick the right one" she say giggleing more. "Elijah and James told you didn't they, and they knew this would happen" she nodded.

I turn to elijah and James but they put their hands up in surrender. Then my siblings and the narnians start flooding the room again. I put my index finger to my mouth and told them to keep quiet about me and Caspian, knowing that Peter and Edmund would take along time to convince.

They told us that Miraz's army has arrived. Then they come up with a plan, send Lucy into the forest to find Aslan. But Trumpkin seemed to be worried. The Susan stepped in, saying she'll go with.

Then Caspian introduced us to something that could distract miraz' so lucy can get through to Aslan.

And that's what lead to me, Edmund, Elijah, glenstorm and a giant to miraz' camp. Elijah made a peace flag appear in his hands showing that we did not come to fight.

We reach miraz' tent as Edmund and Elijah walked through. I waited outside before I hear Elijah call my name and I walk into the tent.

"Yes?" I ask. "Well if it isn't the little fragile girl who took down half of my palace guards" miraz' sneered. I smirked at him.
"I may look fragile but I'm just as strong as you, maybe even stronger!. So don't go changing the subject when you're scared" I sneered back. All the men sitting at the table look at me with pure shock.

"Y/n right, your Changing the subject to her because your scared of facing a swordsman half your age." Edmund says. Miraz' just growls at us as me and the boys smirk.

"I didn't say I refused" miraz' says. Then some of the men started saying things to him. I could tell the anger building in his eyes. "I'm not avoiding anything!" Miraz' yells in frustration. The men say more words. Miraz' pits his sword at edmund looking like he was going to strike.

I pull sword out and put it at him too. "I wouldn't do the if I were you," I whisper at him. He growl and lowered his sword a little. "You" he said to Edmund. "You better hope your brothers swords proves sharper" then miraz' looks at me. "And make sure your sister is well prepared after that nasty arrow to the shoulder" I growled at his words.

And then we left heading back towards the how.

Miraz' will pay for what he did, killing caspian's dad, and most of all taking the narnians freedom.

~sorry it took so long, I've been busy with family~