Ch. 13: The Flirting Game

Start from the beginning

   "Nope, just checking. Enjoy your meal," Tony says, addressing Milly at the end. Milly sweetly waves as he makes his way back to the cashier. I stare at Milly, catching her brown orbs. While a fry sticks out of her mouth, Milly winks, causing me to laugh.

   "Ooh, look. Two free apple pies! Let's head over to Burger King for your turn. C'mon," Milly says, finishing off her Selects. Milly waits until Tony is staring to throw away the box with his number. I chuckle, following Milly out the door. As we leave, I feel Tony's eyes burning holes into our backs. Wanting to piss him off more, I wrap my hand dangerously close to her bottom. Milly catches on to the plan and bumps our hips together.

   "All for the show," I whisper in her ear. Milly chuckles, dragging me across the street to the Burger King across the street. A couple flashes catch us, causing us both to pull on our Ray Bans. Once we get inside, Milly takes a seat near the counter. I head up to the young cashier.

   "Hello, love," I say, making sure my accent is extra accent-y.

   "Hi," The girl behind the counter smiles. I smile. "What can I get you?"

   "I'll have Coke and a Number 7, please?" I order, pretending to search my pockets. The girl notices but continues to type away on the screen thing. I pretend to let colorful slip out of my mouth. The girl looks up.

   "Is there a problem?" She asks, leaning against the counter. Honestly, I don't like this girl. She's a slut. I'm not saying it to be rude. I'm saying it because that's how she dresses. Her worker top is extra tight and rises at her stomach. She wears short shorts with it. The BK vest she wears is also noticeably small on her.

   "I can't seem to find my wallet." There's a snicker behind me. Yes, I am using the same trick from the plane. The girl nods her head, twirling a piece of her light brown hair in her fingers. She loudly chews her gum, flashing me a smile.

   "Don't worry, it's on the house." She smirks, eyeing me up and down.

   "Thanks, has anyone told you your eyes are nice?" The words practically force themselves out of my mouth. To be honest, I would never say something that nice to someone who tried so hard to impress people. She smirks, not even blushing.

   "I know. You can sit, I'll bring your order to your table, handsome." I turn around, making my way to the table Milly picked out. I can feel her eyes drilling holes into my buttocks, feeling slightly violated. I reach the table where Milly sits, sliding in across from her.

   "'I can't seem to find my wallet.' Smooth, Harry," Milly mimics once I sit. I shrug.

   "At least I didn't use the Birthday Trick, cheater." I shot back.

   "Save it for your pillow, Hazza," Milly smirks.

   "Be more orginial, Millz." Milly pouts, faking hurt. "Touch a nerve?" I joke.

   "Yes, and it hurt," Milly pouts, giving me the most adorable puppy dog eyes I've ever seen.

   "Here's your order." I turn to see the girl from the register standing there with a to-go bag. I look of confusion sweeps over my face. The girl smirks. "My shifts over. I thought maybe we could head over to my place and you know..."

   "Uh..." I completely blank out, not knowing what to say.

   "Ready?" She says, her lips forming an unattractive pout. Across from me, Milly is desperately trying to not laugh. Finally, Milly lets laughter escape her lips, turning it into a hacking cough. Good thing she's an actress.

   "Who are you?" The girl asks, looking at me but addressing Milly.

    "No one special, you?" Milly raises and eyebrow.