"ok. now that thats out of the way. i'd like to bring up someone to talk more about the details. you all probably know her. kim yeri, please come up here!"

some students clapped for the girl as she walked to the stage with a note book and laptop. taehyung frowned seeing the girl stand infront of the school. how she could just smile and everyone would clap for her.

the boy had an urge to glance back at jungkook, but held against it. not wanting to make himself feel even worse.

meanwhile jungkook rolled his eyes at the girl. thanking whatever higher power there was that she had finally started to leave him alone.

-

"hi guys!" she smiled as she opened her laptop. the other students gave some 'hi!'s back. replying to the girl, who plugged in her lap top so it connected to the screen and speakers behind her.

"so..im supposed to be up here to tell you about the details of the dance. but i thought it would be more fun to show you all something to raise your school spirit!"

the girl said into the micro phone. some students were confused, but nodded. it would be boring to hear about lame details anyways, most of them thought.

yeri smiled at the crowd as her eyes landed on a small fluffy haired boy, who stared back. yeri looked at him for a few seconds before averting eye contact, smiling at the crowd. the boy in the crowd tilted his head ever so slightly in slight confusion. but he shrugged it off.

yeri then pushed a few things on her computer, the students waiting in anticipation. the girl did one last click before she looked up to the same small boy.

her smile dropping as she stared at him. making the young boy very confused.

she hit 'play'.

"w-why is e-everything s-so compl-licated..?"

something. a recording. voice recording. the students listened as they heard tears and sobs. many tilted their heads in confusion at what was happening. listening intently to it.

as the first words were spoken in the recording, two boys' eyes widening. the two looking at eachother. taehyungs face flushed white in horror as he heard his voice playing through the speakers.

he stared down at the girl who was still looking at him.

"is that tae?" jin asked confused. "tae whats going on?" jungkook asked looking at the boy. but he said nothing as he stared down at yeri. jimin looked to his side, watching taehyung. 

"tae. leave."

"whats going on?" hobi asked, just as confused as the other boys. taehyung still stayed quiet. crystal clear tears starting to sting his eyes.

"i dont know taetae.. lifes just like that sometimes." 

jimins voice was heard. making the group of boys even more confused. at this point the silver haired wasnt even listening, he was looking at taehyung, whispering harsh commends. telling taehyung to leave the gym.

"w-why is he so d-dumb?" .... "i know.."

some students were starting to recognize the voices in the audio. whispering and looking up at taehyung and jimin. both pair eyes widened in what was actually happening right now.

teachers glanced around, confused. they didnt know what was happening and looked over to yeri still of the stage as she stared into taehyungs scared teary eyes.