You sat on the floor with Kirishima and Sero, leaning on the bed while Bakugou and Denki now sat on it.
You found yourself laughing a bit, enjoying the conversation with the boys. Their humour was definitely weird - yet stupidly funny. As the hour progressed, you started to get tired - lack of sleep starting to catch up on you.

After you yawned a couple times, a pressure came to your shoulder. You didn't realise you'd been falling off to the side, a leg - Bakugou's leg - came to support your weight. In your tiredness you didn't really think about it much, eyes slowly closing.

...

"Shut the fuck up, you're gonna to wake him." A voice hissed above your head. The side of your face was leaning into something hard - there was also a pressure underneath your knees and back.
"You could just let him sleep here, you know. I'd enjoy a sleepover with him." The words were said with a slight playfulness.
"Fucking perv." The sound of Bakugou's voice vibrated against your face.
"Do you want me to come help?"
"Nah, you guys keep playing - it's still pretty early for you night freaks." Bakugou grumbled, your body swayed as if you were moving.
Have you been lifted?
Bridal style?
By none other than Bakugou?

You could feel the firmness of his arm muscles at your back and thighs, his top was so thin you could feel the warmth radiating from him on your face. You willed yourself to keep your eyes shut, feigning sleep. You wavered a little, and heard the sound of a door shutting. Your heart was beating fast.

"I know you're awake, idiot." You snapped open your eyes. Bakugou was walking, carrying you down the corridor. His crimson eyes glared into yours.
"H-how..." Stuttered over your words, you tired not to blush at the close contact.

"Your breathing changed." He said simply, you bounced up a little as he adjusted his grip on you to press the button for the 4th floor. It was silent when the elevator doors closed; you awkwardly shuffled in his arms.
"You can put me down now..."
A part of you whispered in retaliation but with what happened in the training room - you really couldn't deal with the awkwardness you were feeling.
His arms tightened though, not letting you leave.

"Bakugou?" Looking up at him, he wasn't looking back, an unrecognisable tension on his face.
"Have I... Have I pissed you off or something?" Bakugou questioned, refusing to look at you.
"No..." You answered, he really hadn't - he just intimidated you.
"Stop fucking lying. It's obvious you can't stand to be near me." Bakugou gritted, eyebrows furrowed in irritation.
"It's not that it's just-"

~ Ding ~

The elevator doors opened, Bakugou stepped out, walking towards your room.
"It's just what?" Bakugou spat, hand clenching tightly against your thigh. You couldn't answer though, what were you even supposed to say? You needed to act like Akashi.

The door to your room was thrown open roughly, Bakugou kicking it shut after. He dropped you onto your bed, frowning down at you.
"Tell me what the fuck I've done!" He shouted, a slight pain to his face. The tension was coming back - the scared feeling you felt back in the training hall.
"You haven't done anything-"
"Well obviously i fucking have-" Bakugou lifted his arm up, for what reason you don't know - you didn't find out because you were already moving - flinching back.
It was quiet for a couple seconds.
The hit didn't come.

"Did you think I was gonna hit you? What kind of shit person do you think I am?" The anger had left his voice, replaced with a quieter, more pained tone.
You lowered your arms from shielding your face, the blonde looked confused, with the typical scowl thrown in - but his frown softened slightly into something like hurt.
"It's just... "
What were you supposed to say?
What kind of lie could fix this?

"I... had this nightmare-"
"The one two days ago? Kirishima already told me." Bakugou sighed, turning to sit next to you on the bed. Only moonlight lit the room, cutting through the glass doors from your balcony.
"Well, it kind of fucked me up a bit so... I'm more sensitive to... you because..."
You hated lying.
But what else were you supposed to do?

You can't just tell him your not Akashi.

"Because?" Bakugou pushed, clenching your bedsheets within his fists.

"I was abused - as a kid."
Now you said it, you just knew it was true. It felt right. What happened in the training hall - it was some sort of memory.
"So... shouting and... aggression - it..."
You didn't bother continuing from there, Bakugou looked like he understood. Technically, it wasn't all lying. Akashi definitely had some childhood trauma - you just weren't prepared enough to hide it like he did.
"Fuck." Bakugou dropped his head into his hands, the white light of the moon made it look like he was glowing.
You moved to lay on your back, dangling your legs over the edge of the bed, looking up at your plain ceiling.
There was nothing else to say.

Thump
Bakugou lay next to you, your shoulders touching. You listened to his deep breathing in the darkness.
"Sorry I forced you to tell me that shit." The other grumbled.
"It's okay."
It was quiet for a while after that. It could have been a few minutes, or maybe an hour - either way you couldn't help but feel strangely peaceful. You almost jumped when Bakugou's voice broke the silence.

"Is that all that's been going on?"

"That's all."

Both of you knew it was a lie.