n i n e - j e a l o u s ?

Still y/n's POV:

I wake up in my bedroom and start getting out of my bed. But of course, I fall. "Owwww." I say. Suddenly, someone opens the door worriedly. It was wildcard. "Oh my god y/n." He says. He picks me up and sits me on the bed. "Oh, Ms. Grenada had to return the wheelchair, so she asked me to give you these." He says. He quickly exits the room and brings back some crutches. I laugh.

A\N: So, from yesterday, your right leg has gone better than your left so it's stronger. So you right leg is your supporting leg when your walking with crutches. And also, HQ has a program where the heroics' kids are in and that is "superhero school." In HQ, the kids have their own individual bedrooms. That's why y/n didn't wake up in her house :) sorry it's so long

I pick up the crutches and it starts to support my body. Wildcard went in front of me and politely opened the door. "Thank you my lord." I teased. I started laughing as I exit my bedroom.

I followed wildcard into the kitchen to see some of the kids getting breakfast. "I see you have crutches now." Noodles say. "Yea!" I smile. We eat breakfast, and get on the bus to go to school. This time, I sit next to guppy. "So how was kindergarten?" I ask her. "Oh it was great!" She says.

Flashback: "ARGHHH!" Guppy yells.
"AHHHHH!" The other students screams.

Back to the present:

"I definitely didn't go on a shark frenzy over all the children." She says quickly. My eyes start to widen. "Guppy!" I yell. She starts to laugh. "Why though?" I ask her. "Well, this boy pushed me down the slide, so you know." She says. "Argh." She imitates a shark bite. "You bit them!" I yell again. "No!! I meant I went on a shark frenzy!" She says. "But I though you said you didn't?" I say back.
She realizes what she just said. "Oh...oops!"

The bus suddenly comes to a stop and we all get off the bus, but I wasn't with wildcard. I was with guppy since she needed help getting off the bus.

Wildcard's POV:

Suddenly, I get pulled behind the bus, away from the kids and Ms. Grenada. I turn around and no one was there. I shrug, then I feel someone grab my shoulders. I turn around again, no one there. I go back, in confusion. As I see y/n helping guppy, I roll my eyes. "What? Jealous of a 6 year old? Facemaker teases. I roll my eyes again. "It's crazy how her legs can't support her body but she's still able to help guppy." Facemaker says to me.

"That's because she's standing on her left leg! Her left leg is stronger than her right." He says back. "Oh..I didn't know that." Facemaker stuttered. "Yea, cause you shouldn't." I snarled. "Geez."

We all went into the school, but wildcard went with me. As we entered, wildcard comes up to me. "Hey, since you're on crutches, do you need help with your books?" He asks me. "Uhh... sure." I smile. As we're walking through the hallway, I ask him, "why are you helping me? You know you're gonna be late for class!" I blurted out. "I know, but I'd do anything for you." He says softly.

I blush a little. As we get there, he opens the door and we walk in together. "Ahhh! Y/n! You're here!" Mrs. Rodriguez says. "By the way, do you know where Nick is?" She asks. "No actually." I answer. "Oh, I maybe though he was traveling with you, but I guess not."

As I sit down, wildcard gives me my books. "Ok class, today, we will be watching *insert movie name*" Mrs. Rodriguez says. "What? You get to watch movies? I have to learn how George Washington died!" He says sarcastically. "Not fair!" I laugh. An hour passed by and we continued watching the movie. Suddenly the door opened, and it was wildcard.

He was here to pick me up to help me go to my next class. "Ready to go?" He asks me. "Yep! I'll be right there!" He grabs my books and we go out of the classroom.

Wildcard's POV (when y/n was still in class):

After I let y/n go to her class, I went to mine. I forgot what my class was so I had to pull my schedule from my pocket. Lucky for me, it was crumbled and ripped, but it was still easy to read. I try to walk to my class until I see some boys I don't recognize. "Hey, do you know where room 296 is?" I ask them. They look up at me. They start getting scared and run away. How weird?

Then, a teacher passed me. I ask him, "Excuse me? Where is room 296?" "It's right in front of you." He says giving me a weird look. I look towards my left and there it was. I was just stupid. "Oh ok!" I say. He walks away. "Why is wildcard so dumb?" I ask myself. I open the classroom door and see the class staring at me.

"Well, good morning wildcard!" The teacher says. I slightly smile. I sit in the back of the class next to a boy wearing a blue shirt. "Hey wildcard? What took you so long?" He asks me. I don't answer. He taps my arm and I flinch. "Are you ok dude?" He asks me again. "Don't touch me. Weirdo." I roll my eyes. "What the-"

As the teacher is teaching the lesson, my phone buzzes. "Who has their phone on?" Asks the teacher. "Oh! That was mine. It's time to pick up my girlfriend!" I exclaim. "You have a girlfriend?!" The weirdo next to me adds. "Oh, well, go on then." She says unsurely. I stand up and walk out of the classroom, but at the corner of my eye, I see some girls fuming with anger.

964 words 🥲👍