t w o - s u r p r i s e!

Wildcard and I started to walk back to to our seats while Ms. Grenada walked to the front of the classroom. "Ok class, I have some good news for you. This week, we are gonna go on a field trip but I'm not telling you guys where we're going!" She says. Everyone was super excited.

"Where do you think we're going?" I whisper to missy. "I don't know." She whispers to me.  "So, now, everyone? Before we go, we need to discuss our partners for the field trip." Ms. Grenada says again.

She looks at her list. "Fast Forward, your partner is A Capella." A Capella sat next to Fast Foward. "Missy, your partner is Wheels." She says again. Missy stood up from her chair and sat in the chair next to wheels. Ms. Grenada kept going with her list until she said your partner.

"And y/n, your partner is wildcard." You look at him and smile. He returns the smile. "Grab your things and we are gonna leave now." All of us exited the vault and started getting onto the train. The fact that the train we were on wasn't a school bus, but a technical professional bus made me feel rich. 😎

The windows were sealed so we didn't know where we were going. Wildcard begged me for the window seat. And since he was still a child at heart, I let him. But when we got onto the bus, he saw the windows were blocked and was devastated, but I just laughed.

I looked at him, and he was still sad. Man he is so childish. I started laughing again. He looks at me. He rolls his eyes. "What? It's your fault you're so childish. You wanted the window seat." I say again. He looks at me dead eye, and suddenly he starts laughing with me. I'm so glad I met him.

Suddenly the bus came to a stop. All of us including Ms. Grenada stepped out of the bus. Me and wildcard were one of the last ones off the bus. He held out his hand to help me. I held it and jumped off the steps. Wildcard and I didn't think anything of it until we saw everyone staring at us. We stood there looking confused. "What?" Me and wildcard asked together. Guppy hits her forehead.

"C'mon class, put your blindfolds on." The bus was covering up the place we were going to so we still didn't know where we were going. Once everyone put on their blindfolds, everyone started bumping into each other. "Oww!" Rewind says. "Ahh! You're stepping on my foot!" Guppy yells.

"Everyone just stop walking." Ms. Grenada says. Everyone stops. "Ok, just take off your blindfolds. This isn't working." She says frustrated. Everyone takes it off. "Just stay with your partners for now please!" Once I take off my blindfold I try to look for wildcard.

I stand next to wildcard and wait till everyone finds their partners. Suddenly, I feel something touch my hand. I look down, and I see that wildcard was trying to hold my hand. I smile and hold his hand like it was nothing. He smiles.

The bus suddenly moves, causing us to see where we were going. As the bus moved, my smile instantly faded. "SURPRISE!" Ms. Grenada yells. "A school?" A Capella asks. "Not just any school." I say.

...

"Middle Brooke."

589 Words

A\N: TYYYYY FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYS!! 13 READS ALREADY!! AND TYSM FOR VOTING IT MEANS A LOT!! <33