Episode 5 ~ Close Conciliation

Start from the beginning

Izuku nodded slowly as he let the man's words imprint themselves in his head.

"Her parents..." the green haired boy mumbled to himself.

Dabi shrugged his shoulders and began to walk out of the room.

"A girl like her, i'm sure her family is a cakewalk. It shouldn't be hard." The man stated, leaving the boy in his own thoughts.

Izuku bit his lip.

A family like hers should be cakewalk?

So far nothing about her has been that simple...

~

Izuku smiled down at y/n. He was walking side by side with her down the sidewalk, much like he did yesterday.

He had decided to walk y/n home from now on. It was the least he could do, not to mention that he enjoyed it heavily.

Y/n on the other hand seemed to not be her happy energetic self.

She hadn't talked to or even made eye contact with Izuku though the duration of their walk.

The green haired boy hadn't noticed how much her smile and laughter made his day until he didn't see it anymore.

He placed a hand on top of y/n's head and she flinched, stopping in her spot.

Izuku walked a bit in front of her, making sure to block her path. He bent at the hip and got eye level with y/n.

She took a step back at the sudden closeness and titled her head down so she wouldn't make eye contact.

Izuku sighed.

"Hey, what's going on with you?" He asked softly.

Y/n almost gave in to his soft voice but she restrained herself when she thought of the pictures she had seen earlier that day.

The boy reached out and placed his fingers on her chin. Y/n flinched at the contact and looked up at Izuku in fear.

The look in her eyes made him retract his hand immediately.

He had done alot of things to y/n and this was the first time that she actually look like this. She looked...scared.

Y/n immediately dropped her head once izuku's fingers left her chin.

"I-im not supposed to talk to you..." She stuttered.

The boy chuckled and ran his hands through his fluffy hair. He had noticed that he now preferred to keep his hair gel free. He wasn't positive if it was because he liked or because y/n liked it.

"Well duh, but that's never stopped you now has it?" Izuku asked, a small smile on his face.

He thought it was obvious that he was bad news and he had assumed that y/n knew that as well.

Y/n placed a shaky hand on Izuku's chest and gently pushed him back a few inches so she could continue walking down her path.

"You're dangerous." She mumbled as she fast walked past him.

Y/n was trying to get home as soon as possible but once she had past izuku, he turned on his heal and grabbed her wrist. He yanked y/n back gently and she rammed into his chest before she quickly scrambling out of it.